June 12th 2022

Sally X reader
Warning: Smut, Alcohol
Reader goes out for a drink and meets Sally

I walked into the nearly empty hotel, this was my first night coming here but I went to a bar every friday night to loosen up after work.

I'm not an alcoholic.

I sat on an uncomfortable maroon stool and waited for someone. A tall woman stepped forward asking what I'd have. I replied quietly as possible.

"Uhm...tequila please" I said, the lady smiled and reached under the bar to get a glass out. Waiting for her to pour the alcohol I looked around.

My eyes wandered for a moment before spotting an attractive woman wearing fish nets across the bar. Her hair was blonde and frizzy, her brown roots could be seen under the coily mess. But it was so hot.

I received my drink from the bartender and scooted closer to the hot woman without seeming too eager.

I didn't often make the first move but I was feeling brave. Only three more seats between the both of us.

She noticed me before inching one seat closer, two seats, I smiled wide. I moved to her again letting my white teeth show between my curled lips. That's not the only thing I hope curls.

My eyes met with hers, she had beautiful brown eyes that sparkled under the light. She scooted right next to me, "What would a pretty little girl like you be doing in here alone?".

Her voice was raspy but calming. I chuckled slightly feeling my cheeks become warm.

"You're not too bad looking yourself, what's your name?" I asked looking her up and down.

"I'm Sally, what's your name sweetheart?", It sent chills up my spine when she said that.

"I'm Y/n", "That's such a beautiful name".

She was so charming. I bet she's does this with everyone.

Jealousy almost consumed me just as Sally traced her finger up my arm slowly. I stiffened, she noticed and stared at me before she began to move her hand down to my thighs.

Sally slid her hand up, I quickly closed my legs to stop her. It wasn't that I didn't want her to.

She gripped my thigh pressing her crimson nails down into the skin to get my legs to open.

This made me whimper slowly giving her full access, she grabbed them and pulled them open quicker. She means business.

She began to rub over my pants, staring at me with her dark chocolate eyes. My head flew back, the arousal growing causing me to bite my lip to stop from moaning.

"You like that honey" she whispered in my ear before biting the lobe tenderly, I nodded in excitement.

"Lets take this to my room sweetheart", I stood rushing behind her to the elevator. I could no longer hold my eagerness.

She pinned me against the wall after the doors shut, her lips came to mine. They seemed to fit perfectly together.

Sally pulled me out the door as she came up for air, I felt butterflies in my stomach as she opened her room door.

She threw me toward the bed grinning, "Little girl, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into".

I loved the nick names, I ached for her everytime she spoke.

I moaned as she kissed me, her hands pulled down my pants and underwear.

"You're so wet for mommy", her voice was so hot. Sally dragged one finger over my soaked slit stopping suddenly halfway grinning.

"Take off the rest of your clothes" She stood. I threw off my stuff as fast as I could.

"Good girl, now turn around for me", I did as I was told. I heard Sally shuffling through stuff, I tried to turn and peak but she smacked my ass forcing me to keep my eyes forward.

Suddenly I felt cold silicone slide over my entrance, I took in a large breath. She roughly pushed it in, "Ahh".

As she thrusted hard, I grabbed the bed frame to keep myself up. "Faster" I mumbled, "What?" She spoke, I could feel her smirk as she went deeper.

"Please Sally, faster", She decided to speed up, I was so close. My moans filled the room as my knees and elbows became weak.

Sally pulled out of me, "Turn around darling, I wanna see those beautiful eyes" . I moved around, I hadn't cum yet and was eagerly waiting for her to let me finish.

Sally hovered her mouth over my center, my hands lost in her hair.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered looking at her face. Sally moved up quickly, I could see the tears build up in her eyes.

She leaned down close to my face and kissed me, "I love you" I spoke gently waiting to see her reaction. She grabbed my face, "Promise me you won't leave". I nodded before she went back to my core.

Her tongue laying over my slit I gasped. My breathing hitched as her hands gripped my thighs keeping me in place. I started to feel my high approach and she quickened.

Screaming her name I came into her mouth. She slowly cleaned off my pleasure yearning a few moans from me. I watched her come up to cuddle my exhausted body and I fell asleep.

Word Count: 876

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson