June 18th 2022

Venable X Reader
Warnings: Smut
Reader gets a new job for Venables assistant and has dinner with her

I listened to the sound of the person on the other side of the door. I heard a indifferent come in.

Opening the door a slender woman stood over a small drawer. Her slim body was bent over the compartment looking for something.

"Well sit down" she hadn't made eye contact with me so I made my way to the seat opposite of her.

My cheeks went red waiting for her to finally engage with me. She sat sighing to herself before meeting my gaze. Her eyes stayed glued to mine for what felt like forever.

I noticed the way her red hair pulled back into a ponytail, not a single hair out of place. Her lips were plump and a  deep mauve shade, kissing her would be a thought in anyone's mind. Her hypnotic brown eyes only kept me deeper in the trance.

She eventually smiled half heartedly causing me to become flustered. "I'm sorry, here's my resume" she let the indigo glasses setting on her nose slide down to read.

She looked back at me, "You've got the job sweetheart". I beamed, "for your assistant?".

I heard this job would have been difficult to get, but it paid well and didn't have many qualifications.

She stood placing her hand on my shoulder. I felt the arousal grow between my legs and she spoke close to my ear. "You start tomorrow darling" her voice sent shivers down my spine.

She backed up, "Would you like a ride home?". I nodded before speaking, "The job description didn't say your name or what I'd be doing".

"You'll address me as Ms.Venable, and I will be deciding your task" I looked up at her biting my lip nervously. "Is that alright with you?"

I felt I had no real choice so I nodded again. Standing I looked down, "Can I still get a ride?".

She didn't respond but walked forward exiting. I followed her out to a car.

As I sat down in the fancy limousine she climbed in next to me. The whole ride was comfortable silence, when we pulled up outside my house she placed her hand on my thigh.

"Wear something purple tomorrow will you?" I quickly nodded and went to open the door before she stopped me. "Let Mr. Walker get it".

I got out letting a quiet thank you to the professional man. The car stayed parked until I went inside my house.

I suddenly realized I never told Ms.Venable my address. I brushed it off as she seemed strict, she could have done a background check. It still was odd.

The next day I wore a light purple skirt and heels with a white blouse, my hair in long waves.

I stepped out of the cab to the building, the second I got in the door a blonde man stared at me. I waved at him while his mouth was agape.

"She actually got one" it was a small mutter. "Hi, I'm Y/n", "Jeff" the awkward man stuck out his hand.

"Um do you need in her office" I shook my head. Grinning I told him bye and excitedly made my way to her door.

I didn't actually know If I could get in, a random key had been mailed to my house labeled "W.V.".

I still knocked not wanting to invade, "Unless you're my assistant leave". I slowly cracked the door making my boss brighten.

"Hello sweetheart, would you mind taking a seat while I finish" I made my way to the leather couch in the corner.

Within a few minutes Venable walked over, "Most of your job is handling my personal affairs or getting coffee". I placed my bag on the side table, "Would you like some now?". She chuckled, "Eager to please me I see, why not?".

Yes I am.

A dirty thought crossed my mind but I shoved it down, "I'll be back". I exited looking for a coffee pot, which happened to sit next to Jeff.

I tried to ignore him being quick, "Y/n, I just wanted to say-". "Jeff Could you?".

I pointed to the plug, he leaned down staring at me while I poured a cup. "Thanks" he stayed silent.

When I hand the mug to Venable she brushed my hand with hers and spoke. "Has anyone every told you that you have gorgeous eyes" I blushed not responding. "In fact you're a very pretty girl" my heart began to pound in my chest.

I hurried to fill the quiet, "You're beautiful, very beautiful". I paused looking away from her eyes.

Her finger lifted my chin back to her gaze, "Look at me". I eyed her plump lips, thinking how badly I wanted to kiss them.

She must have read my mind because she leaned in closing the gap. I gasped as our lips connected my breathing picking up. I hummed into her mouth causing her hand to gently grip my throat.

She pulled away, "You taste so sweet". I giggled trying to kiss her again. She placed a finger up, "No".

I bit my lip in disappointment, "Would you come to my house for dinner?". She smiled, "Of course".

I set the table, Venable said she'd be here in a few minutes. Panicking I straightened my dress, which was purple like she liked.

I heard a knock, I rushed to open the door. There she stood in a tight purple suit, a black belt hugging her waist.

Three buttons were undone on her blouse, just enough to see her lace bra peaking out.

I pulled her in hoping to get dinner over with, maybe I had a chance to see that lace bra on my floor.

"What a beautiful house", I thanked her and made my way to the kitchen. "Let's eat".

"I have something else in mind", before I realized what was happening Venable had pushed me against the wall.

She cupped my face with her hands bringing it close to hers. I happily obliged letting her tongue enter my mouth.

Moaning into the kiss I let my hands rest on her hips. She immediately broke the connection, "Keep your hands to yourself".

I lifted them trying my best not to touch her. Her another hand glided up my thigh, she whispered in my ear.

"Not wearing any panties? How naughty" my breathing came to a hault as she spread my legs open with her knee.

Her lips were now on my neck searching for my sweet spot. I let out a whimper once she began to suck on the area.

The very tip of her finger slid over my folds, "Oh Venny". She let out a sharp breath to speak, "Call me Mistress".

She suddenly stuck two digits in me making me gasp. "Fuck" she let her mouth trail down to my breasts as her thumb rubbed over my clit.

She quickened causing me to buck my hips. "Please Mistress" she stopped over the hem of my dress. "I like it when you beg" her voice made my knees weak.

"Mistress I'll be so good-" her fingers curled. I moaned loudly while she squinted at me. I let out a exhausted whine, "Please".

"Since you asked so nicely, come for me darling" I shuttered against her gripping onto her shoulders. Instead of reprimanding me she showered me in kisses.

Once I began to calm down she placed her fingers in her mouth. Sucking off my juices she stared in my eyes. She gave me a final kiss allowing me to taste myself.

She backed up leaving me unsteady against the wall. "Alright let's eat" she smirked looking over at the meal.

Trying to regain my balance I spoke, "I have to get you back for that".

She laughed sweetly taking her seat opposite of mine, "I'd like to see you try sweet girl".

Word Count: 1333

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson