Chapter 2: The Great Tree (part 1)

They had definitely gotten lucky, finding Luminosa's key within the mane of the lion

They had definitely gotten lucky, finding Luminosa's key within the mane of the lion. Wooyoung's parents seemed equally as surprised, but didn't question it.

"We should keep an eye out." Doyoung said to his wife. "If there was one creature there there might be more."

Jiwoo nodded her head in agreement. "Let's organize a search of Luminosa to ensure that our people are safe."

Wooyoung gulped as his parents suddenly shifted their attention to him, not used to being the centre of attention.

"Are you three going to be alright? Do you need any help with anything?" Doyoung asked them.

"Thank you for your kindness but I think we got it figured out." Minsun said, answering the question for her. "We'll be heading to Erde right after this and stay there for the night."

Doyoung nodded his head and they were soon dismissed. Wooyoung was about to run off to join Minsun and Xun, but felt himself get pulled back by the collar of his shirt, and wasn't the least bit surprised when he came face to face with his mother.

"Kim Wooyoung, you better be on your best behaviour out there." Jiwoo hissed and Wooyoung tried not to roll his eyes.

"Eomma, I'm always on my best behaviour." Wooyoung said, fiddling with the ring on his finger. "When have I ever let you down?"

Jiwoo's face immediately changed, staring down at her son with soft eyes. Wooyoung groaned as his mother cupped his cheeks, squeezing his face. "Aw, our little Wooyoungie has grown so much."

"Eomma, you're embarrassing me." Wooyoung hissed, pushing his mother's hands down. Jiwoo ruffled his hair, giggling to herself.

"Okay, be careful and don't do anything your father wouldn't do." Jiwoo told him.

Wooyoung sighed, adjusting the ring on his finger before walking away from his mother.

...

Erde was a realm that was different from the others, the people there living a primitive lifestyle

Erde was a realm that was different from the others, the people there living a primitive lifestyle. It was definitely an adjustment as Minsun stretched her arms, tired from the stiff bed that she had slept on overnight.