Chapter 3: Reunited (part 2)

Grace stared at her reflection, the girl sporting a white nightgown

Grace stared at her reflection, the girl sporting a white nightgown. It was much different from the usual black she always wore but it seemed like in the central castle, colours were much brighter.

Jungwoo didn't seem too bothered though, grinning from ear to ear as she made her way towards him. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look in white?"

"Only every day in the other dimension." Grace replied, smiling as Jungwoo sat up, pulling her close, his legs on either side of her body as his arms wrapped around her waist. "Always complaining about how we never got married."

"Technically, we're engaged." Jungwoo said, kissing the back of her hand.

"Through a letter, I don't think that counts." Grace told him. "And I don't think the million proposals on the other side count either."

"So picky." Jungwoo mumbled into her body. Grace couldn't help but giggle, Jungwoo's action tickling her.

"Stop that." Grace hissed as Jungwoo picked up on her reactions, squeezing her sides as her giggles filled the room. "Jungwoo."

"Hm, I can't hear you." Jungwoo muttered, smirking as he continued to tickle her. He didn't stop until she had to tap him, signalling that she really couldn't handle it.

The pair were soon cuddling in the bed, Jungwoo's arms wrapped around Grace as she rested her head on his chest. She closed her eyes, focusing on his breathing, something she couldn't hear on the other side.

"I missed this." Jungwoo whispered quietly. "I mean we cuddled a lot on the other side, but this... it's different."

"It is." Grace agreed, opening her eyes to meet Jungwoo's. He leaned forward, connecting them with a soft kiss.

She wanted more though, digging her fingers through the roots of his hair as she connected their lips again. This time, the kiss was hungrier, as if their lives depended on it.

They were interrupted by a knock and Grace tried not to laugh as she removed herself from Jungwoo, the male giving her a pout. She kissed his cheek, smoothing her hair before hopping off the bed, heading to the door.

"Minsun?" Grace was surprised to see the girl standing there. "Is something wrong?"

"Um, no. I just wanted to make sure that you were settled well." Minsun told her, looking away.

As Grace thought back to her interactions with Minsun, she had a good feeling as to what the girl wanted. She gave Minsun a small smile before turning back to Jungwoo who was yawning.

"Do you want to chat?" Grace suggested. "Jungwoo looks exhausted and I have a feeling that he won't get much sleep if I'm here."

"Oh?" Minsun sounded surprised but her eyes showed that she was thankful that Grace had suggested it. "Sure."