Chapter 5: End It All (part 4)

Xun felt bad, seeing how sad Jihyung and Jingsi were

Xun felt bad, seeing how sad Jihyung and Jingsi were. What got to him though, was the look on Minsun's face after she heard what her Jihyung said.

"Here, let's see this." Xun said, taking the weapon out of Minsun's hands. The second his fingers wrapped around the handle though, it lit up, different colours of the rainbow being emitted from it.

Xun flinched, dropping the sword immediately. Once it left his hands though, it returned back to normal, no longer glowing.

"Hyung, it's you!" Jihyung exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "You're the one that's going to defeat Chanyoung!"

"Wait no, there must be a mistake." Xun said, looking around in hopes for some explanation. "It can't be me, I'm nowhere near strong enough for this. I don't even know black magic."

Minsun bent down, picking up the sword. "Xun, if what Jihyung says is true, you really are our only hope."

Minsun held it out for him but Xun couldn't take it. He shook his hand, putting his hands out in front of him defensively. "Look Minsun, I appreciate the thought but I really can't do this. I can't even defeat your father in a duel and he was no match for Chanyoung. I'm so sorry but I'm really not the one for this."

"Xun, please?" Jihyung begged, his lips forming a pout. Minsun mirrored the look on Jihyung's place, putting more pressure on him.

"What is going on here?" Xun was thankful to hear his father's voice, turning around. Kun's eyebrows were furrowed, staring at the group. Xun took a deep breath, getting ready to explain.

"They think I can defeat Chanyoung with this sword." Xun informed the King of Ombra, motioning to the item in Minsun's hands. "Please, tell them they're delusional."

"You have to see Xun hold it though." Minsun said, taking one of Xun's hands. "You'll understand then."

"Yah Minsun! Wait-"

Sure enough though, once Minsun guided Xun's hand to the sword, it lit up again. It surprised Kun, making him flinch as he blinked.

"Gosh Xun, I hate to say this but I think they're right." Kun confessed. "I can feel the sword's power from here. If you can wield it, then I really do think you stand a chance against Chanyoung."

"We used the eight keys to get it!" Jingsi chirped. "Jihyung said the sword holds the powers of the realms."

Kun nodded his head, eyes on the different colours. "I believe that. It's powerful, Xun. And it belongs to you."

"I really can't." Xun muttered, suddenly feeling an immense amount of pressure on his shoulders. "Chanyoung's defeating the most powerful people in Orenda. I feel like nothing compared to them, I really don't think I can do this."

The tent opened and Jisun stepped out, looking exhausted. Kun suddenly remembered why he was there, approaching the Queen.

"Mark seems stable." Jisun reassured him. "I'm just not sure how long the others are going to last."