Chapter 5: End It All (part 3)

Chanyoung naturally was able to find Mark without a problem

Chanyoung naturally was able to find Mark without a problem. The second Mark stepped out onto the battlefield, Chanyoung appeared, the male coming out of hiding.

He had a proud smirk on his face, as if he had already won the war. Mark didn't like that one bit, adjusting his belt.

He's too confident, Mark told himself. That's his weakness.

As fast as the thought came to his head though, Mark pushed it away. No, you don't know how powerful he is. He could foresee the future for all you know.

"Don't be foolish, Mark." Chanyoung said, hands in the pockets of his pants as he stood there, a smug look on his face. "You know you won't win this. Give up already."

"I won't." Mark responded.

Chanyoung raised an eyebrow. "So you're going to risk your life for this? What's the point of that? You have a family to take care of, no?"

"It's my duty." Mark said, rolling his shoulders back as he mustered up as much confidence as he possibly could. "As the King of Orenda, I will fight this battle. I don't care if I die trying, if I can tire you out, that makes it easier on the next person."

Chanyoung sighed, shaking his head. "Foolish. So foolish."

Mark drew his sword taking a deep breath. "For Orenda."

Chanyoung simply put his hand out, his sword appearing through his use of black magic. Without another second of hesitation, he charged at Mark, starting the battle between the two.

...

Jihyung and Jingsi didn't hesitate, immediately putting the eight keys into the corresponding key holes. The second the last one was in, the chest flew open.

The glow was overwhelming, making the two step back. They took some time to adjust to the light before putting their hands down.

"What is that?" Jingsi gasped, looking inside the chest. Jihyung followed her, peering down.

"It has the power of all eight realms

"It has the power of all eight realms." Jihyung said, staring at the sword in front of them. "That's why it needed all eight keys."

"If this can't destroy Chanyoung I don't know what can." Jingsi said as Jihyung reached down.