4.

"2 weeks!" I shout exasperatedly to my little audience of 3 as they sit on the bright green grass in front of me while I pace around like a madwoman shouting obscenities at whatever and whoever. It was a lovely day today and me, Casey, Silver and Jace (Sil's boyfriend) had come out onto our large stretch of garden and sat aimlessly under a tree, they were enjoying the lovely weather and were basking in the warm glow from the sun, but I could not partake in their relaxation as the stormy cloud above my head prevented me from doing so. This particular cloud had a name, it was Harry Styles.

The answer from the dinner was a expected, over enthusiastic yes from Anne and Robin and a equally as enthusiastic Ok from my parents, but what was not expected was the date to be set there and then even though my mum had mentioned it but I didn't think she was being serious, oh how wrong I was. She was dead serious and so were Anne and Robin as the date agreed was 14th of July which is exactly two weeks today.

Hence my screaming and shouting.

Jace shook his head in disappointment.

"It's not long enough to mentally prepare yourself for such a huge step," he commented sympathetically, I nodded my head grumply and plopped down beside them. Silver slapped his forehead making him yelp as he turned to glare at her.

"Since when did you become so philosophical?" She enquired staring at him as if he'd grown another head, he whined rubbing his forehead.

"Silver, that wasn't even that philosophical, leave the poor guy alone." I chuckled laying on my back and staring mindlessly at the never ending blueness.

"Yeah, leave poor Jace alone." he pouted. She pecked him which soon turned into a full on make out which made Casey shove them away from her in disgust.

"Get a room! You have plenty in your house," she scoffed in disgust. Silver snorted at her.

"You can hardly talk, you and Zayn are at it like rabbits." Casey scoffed, protesting against the allegation that her and Zayn are constantly getting it on even though it was damn true-- they're not even together, just sort of fuck buddies/best friends in love but not in a relationship. I know ridiculous.

"She's right, for once." Jace muttered earning himself another slap around the head from my lovely sister. He sighed heavily and dramatically.

"Abusive relationships are so difficult. . " He muttered quietly while playing with blades of grass, we all laughed at his little act while silver just fondly rolled her eyes.

"My last tweet was the fucking bomb, I'm so glad Zayn doesn't have Twitter," Case giggled mischievously. Silver groaned in annoyance.

"What was it?" I asked as I ripped up a blade of grass in my hand.

"Zayns eyelashes are longer than your boyfriends dick." She said hardly able to complete her sentence from laughter, I also laughed a little. They were ridiculous, although Zayns eyes are to die for.

"Check how many followers I have," I asked Case as I sat up, I had made a Twitter the same time as them and somehow gained lots of followers because apparently my tweets are funny or whatever, what a load, my last tweet was like a month ago and I think it was about how misunderstood panda bears are, but I wasn't interested in Twitter as much as these idiots were, I just tweeted whenever I remembered which sometimes was after months.

"9600," she commented the jealousy evident, I laughed as she pouted at me.

"Don't be jealous, I don't even like Twitter," I sighed tossing the random bits of grass at her, I watched in amusement as they rained down onto her and into her light brown hair. She shot a glare at me for dissing Twitter and for the grass, as did the the other two looneys as well.