6.

^Her dress, her hair, her dog.

Staring at myself in the mirror I could hardly tell that this was actually me, Clover Rizzle about to get engaged. Like, how did this happen?

My makeup was done by yours truly, me, it was simple yet elegant. Softly contoured cheeks and a soft rosy blush highlighted my cheekbones, and my winged eyeliner sat evenly on both kids gracefully. My lips were coated in some matte pinkish lipstick and my dress was the perfect size, I looked cute, but. .that didn't really bother me. I sighed heavily blinking to get rid of the forming tears knowing it would make my mascara run, this was it. I was getting engaged, for life, for ever.
No big deal.
None, whatsoever.

Hearing soft paws at my closed door and a small puppy bark I smiled softly going over and opening the door for my overexcited puppy. He yapped excitedly and began sniffing my feet and nuzzling against my legs as I bent down to scoop him up.

"Hiiiii, Bon bon," I cooed tickling his ears, he whined happily as he tried to lick my hand, I giggled petting his soft fur. He was literally the cutest thing ever and this was one of the best presents Id ever gotten. We had a huge debate on what to call him. Zayn was adamant to call him, well Zayn, but after realising that having a cute little puppy named after you wasn't that masculine, but in fact cute he forbid me from calling him that. Silver on the other hand wanted him to be called Gold so their names would match. Silver & Gold. But I hugged him to my chest and told her that he was not going to become her wingman for all her evil little plans.

So after thinking about it I named him after my favourite child hood sweets, Bon Bons. They all thought that was boring and mum didn't really care as long as he doesn't have any accidents inside the house, and if he does she has forbid any of the cleaners to clean it and says that I have to do it. Yay.

"Clover sweetie?" I heard my grans voice as she appeared moments later, her happy face immediately frowning at the now sleeping puppy in my arms, yeah she wasn't fond of dogs. She tutted rushing towards me.

"You're going to get dog hairs on you!" She gasped dramatically and waved her hands about. "Put him down!" I rolled my eyes with a laugh and set him on my bed where he curled up happily, I kissed his small head before turning to my gran.

"To what do we owe the pleasure gran?" I said smiling at her, she rolled her eyes with a small smirk.

"Don't get smart with me young lady," she said raising a brow, I raised my hands shaking my head.

She pulled me with her down to sit on the bed and took my hand in hers. Oh god.

"Sweetheart, I've come to talk to you before you have to leave." I nodded my head biting my lip with nerves, uh oh.

"I know this whole marriage ordeal was startling," she said looking at me with a knowing look on her face, I snorted in my head. You think? "But I want you to promise me something. Promise me that no matter what happens, you will try your hardest to make this marriage work. It will be difficult, but this is it sweetheart. For a girl once they are married they have no place left at home, their home becomes where their husband is, and their loyalties lie with him and her in-laws, and when they do come home, they come as a visitor. Hence why making the marriage work is extremely important, otherwise the woman may have no where to turn to." She warned with a sad voice, what the fuck? She was basically telling me I get practically disowned once I get married? Um excuse me?

"Gran! Mum and dad aren't just going to abandon me once I'm married and forget about me!" I said feeling completely insulted. She sighed shaking her head and mumbling something about 'Oversensitive Teens'.

"That's not what I'm saying sweetie, at all-"

"Sounds like it." I interrupt, she tusks at me again.