18.

I shifted along the relatively empty gym wall until my body was hidden behind a treadmill so I could see everyone but no one could see me and possibly make me actually do what you're supposed to at a gym, I simply did not want to work out and end up looking like a cow trying to run.
Just as I'd situated myself the doors of the gym burst open as a group of girls dressed in tight sports gear came waltzing in as they huddled close and looked around the gym.

"Are you sure he's here, Janet?" One of them whispered furiously whilst gazing around the large gym space in search of something.

"Yes! I saw his car, he's here, I swear!" A black haired beauty replied replied defensively whilst I watched on with interest wondering who they were possibly looking for as one of the brunettes stood on her tip toes trying to get a better view of the gym. I was too busy watching them to notice the young blonde man approaching me.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked nicely making me jump and curse in my head but a sharp gasp dragged my attention away again to the group of girls.

"There he is! Oh my god, and whithout a shirt!" One squealed quietly, I followed her heart eyed gaze to see Harry stepping out of the changing room wearing some basketball shorts and his hair scraped back into a cute little man bun. I gulped. So that's who they were frantically searching for. Guess Harry's got himself a little fan club. Cute.
Trying to ignore the swooning and gushing happening beside me as the girls drooled and salivated over Harry, I answered the boy who looked about my age.

"Uh, I came with Harry actually. . " I trailed off awkwardly smiling at the blonde dude who immediately lit up at my words. I didn't know what else to say really apart from the truth, I mean I was dressed in jeans. I clearly wasn't here to work out.

"Well why didn't you say so! Come with me, come with me," He exclaimed nodding his head for me to follow him as he abruptly turned around and began walking away leaving me no choice but to follow him. I glanced back to look at the girls now silently eying me up clearly having heard my little statement. I huffed under my breath my cheeks reddening as I turned away, nervously tucking some pink ended hair behind my ear. I hated attention.

He led me over to the side of the large boxing ring in the middle of the gym where I could see Harry stood in the middle of, knocking his gloved hands together, eyebrows drawn together and jaw clenched tightly.

"Harry's just about to train, we're just waiting for his trainer. I'm Locke by the way. It's nice to meet you," Locke said, as we stood at the side of the ring where Harry ignored me professionally like he had been doing since we left.

I smiled sweetly at Locke. "It's nice to meet you too, I'm Clover."
He raised his eyebrows. "Like the flower?" I rolled my eyes slightly with a small chuckle.
"Sure."

My attention was then snapped by the entrance of a big burly man who had two dark sleeves of tattoos crawling up his large arms. His buzz cut and the tattoo on his neck made me squirm slightly as he stalked past us and ducked into the ring. He too was wearing some big red boxing gloves.

He muttered something before they both touched gloved fists and got into stance.
"What are they doing?" I asked Locke who was stood watching on eagerly beside me.

"Practice fight." I nodded my head in response watching as a small crowd had gathered to watch the fight. The group of gushing girls were crowded around and a few stragglers were watching on as well. Harry cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders before raising his fists and began bouncing on the tip of his toes. Eyes narrowed in concentration not looking at all bothered by the people watching him.

The first punch was thrown by his trainer which Harry dodged easily before refuting with his own hit which landed directly to the mans shoulder, knocking him backwards. The trainer bounced back quickly enough despite his stocky build which was no where near as lean as Harry's and landed a strong hit to Harry's firm chest a loud gasp escaping my lips unable to stop it. My cheeks reddened and I was thankful no one noticed my dramatic reaction but when I glanced back to the ring I saw Harry's green eyes momentarily leave his opponent and land on me, before bringing back his fist and delivering another strong hit.