53

Sorry for the delay that's my bad, Maya had it written for a while but let's just say my life went up in flames the last week , anyway, I hope you enjoy ily

Tanner and I had been in the same position for the previous two hours, awaiting for Harry and Locke's arrival.

My legs were laid over Tanners lap and he was hunched over the armrest to his side, the boringness of the show finally kicking in. The show was actual trash. Why are we even watching it!?

The door flung open to reveal a very distraught pair as they sauntered further into the flat. My first reaction was to bolt towards Harry, wrapping him in a tight embrace around his neck, grateful that he was okay.

"You're okay!" I gasped as my limbs wound around him and my face found its place in the crook of his neck. Relief struck me and I let out a sigh.

Harry just hummed in response before wrapping his arms around my back rather loosely for a few seconds before pulling me off him. I was confused at his behavior as he walked off to the bedroom, not caring to look back or explain anything.

"What happened?" Tanner questions, leaning against the wall to his right, arms crossed and head bowed.

It hit me just then that they wouldn't be acting like this for no reason. Something must have happened with the plan, and something must have gone wrong.

"Locke, what happened?"

"I-, I don't even know the whole thing. He wouldn't tell me everything Johnny said. The whole ride was silent."

I didn't need to hear anything else before darting to our bedroom and slowly opening the door. I tread lightly when I see him with his head held in his hands, perched up at the end of the bed.

"Harry?" I softly let out, almost a whisper. He doesn't say anything, and doesn't move from his position.

Instead of dwelling on his silence, I take a seat beside him on the bed, rubbing his back slowly. "Harry,"

He still refuses to look at me so I take it a step further and fling my leg over his other side so that I'm straddling his lap. I bring him closer and he voluntarily rests his head on my chest. A few sniffles come from him and my heart pulls at the thought of him crying.

"Harry, can you tell me what happened?" I question as I run my fingers through his long locks of hair.
At my request, he lifts his head and I wipe away the few stray tears coming from him. He shakes his head before looking away and I take his head in my hands to turn his face back towards me.

"Johnny was a step ahead, like always. He has something planned and I know that he does, but I don't know what it is. That scares me." He briefly explains. "I don't want anything to happen to anyone else, losing Olivia was enough."

My heart breaks for him as he reveals the information. I pull him back to me so that he doesn't see my face anymore and lay my head on top of his. I squeeze my eyes shut to stop myself from losing control of my emotions in this time where I need to console him.

"It's okay, whatever he has in store we'll go through it together. Me and you. Tanner and Locke, too." I say to him. I kept my voice leveled as I refrained from overthinking the dangers of what Johnny could have planned. If he was so smug about it, then it was definitely something to worry about. Especially if Harry is this worked up.

Harry usually hides his emotions to the best of his abilities, the fact that he's crying right now is enough to tell me that we need to prepare for whatever is to come.

All of a sudden Harry leaves my embrace and kisses my forehead before moving me off him and standing up. His eyes turn back to the cold and gloomy orbs that I had first seen when I'd met him and he wipes his hands over his face. Harry walks out of the room and I follow along but he doesn't wait for me.

It's as if he just flipped a switch with how fast his mood changed and emotions altered.

"We need to get ready." Harry says when he reaches Tanner and Locke and we all look at him dumbfounded.

"Do I need to repeat myself? Go home and pack your bags, I'm booking us plane tickets."

"Where are we going?" I question him.

"Just pack warm clothes." He says and saunters back to his bedroom. I get the feeling that he doesn't want to talk anymore so I lead the other two boys to the door and they send me a forced smile which I return before parting ways.

I make my way to the bedroom and grab a duffle bag for myself. Seeing as Harry has brought out a suitcase, I put my duffle back and grab my own suitcase to fill. I throw in random sweaters and leggings seeing as Harry said to pack warm before grabbing a separate bag for my toiletries and heading to the bathroom.

I'm confused as to where we're going and why we're leaving. I get that Johnny has something in store, but why not face the problem head on and think of a way to use it to our advantage. I may sound naive right now, but running away from issues never solves anything. But I do understand that all he wants is to keep us safe, so I will comply with whatever he needs.

I take the liberty of packing Harry's toiletries as well in a separate bag and hand them to him when I walk back to the closet. He takes them from me without looking and I don't let it faze me for more than a second.

The worst thing that could possibly happen in this entire situation is if Harry shields himself from me again. I've lived with the knowledge of how that felt and I was only able to get through it because I hadn't yet known what it felt like to be close to Harry. Now that I know the feelings of having him love me, I don't think I could handle him pulling away and shutting me out.

I place a few more things in my bag and zip it up as Harry walks out of the room. I huff as I sit on top of it to get the opposite zips closer together so that the zip can close but, to my luck, it doesn't. I groan out in frustration before leaving it be and walk out to see what Harry is doing and I see him sitting in his computer. I don't want to ask him anything, I've already established that he doesn't want to talk, so I stay looking over his shoulder as I see him on an airport website.

The air was slightly tense, and since I couldn't stand in the thick atmosphere anymore, I walked away to try and zip my bag again.

I swear if I injure myself from a suitcase, that's just beyond embarrassing.

AN :) This ones a bit shorter (just over 1000 words) but I wasn't sure how to continue it without going into the next event that I want to save for the next chapter (if that makes sense lol)
Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed :)