15

Outfit above.
Unedited sorry guys🙃

A knock interrupted me from my reading as I furrowed my brows wondering who that could be. I had made a simple lunch which Harry had skipped since he hadn't returned from wherever he went and I had settled down with a book that I had found lying around. It was a murder mystery. Agatha Christie to be exact, it was pretty chilling and creepy but I really wanted to find out who the killer was, so I was not appreicative of being disturbed from my current happy place. I groaned lazily and dumped the book down on the couch and heaved my body up towards the front door and without even bothering to look through the peep hole I swung the door open.

"Casey!" I exclaimed, my aggravation at being disturbed gone, instead being replaced with excitement for seeing my best freind. She cheered wrapping me up in a tight hug whilst I ushered her inside and shut the door.

"Hi!" She exclaimed glancing around the apartment excitedly. "Nice place."

"Thanks, I guess." I said with a laugh that we shared because although it was a nice place it wasn't mine. She linked me arm with hers as she tugged me with her into the main sitting area. We sat on the sofa where previously I had been reading, deeply delved into my book.

She sighed heavily setting a carrier bag down beside her feet that I had failed to notice beforehand and sent me a dazzling smile.

"Heard your new fella isn't exactly behaving," She said with a raised brow and a small smirk dancing around her red lips. She held her palm out and punched it gently with her fist. "Need me to give him a talking to?" I giggled pushing her hands away with a roll of my eyes.

"Calm down tiger, and how do you know?" I wondered since I hadn't told her about the treatment I had been receiving here as I hadn't really been in touch for the past week.

"Silver was saying something," she answered pushing her hands through her blonde locks. My best friend was undoubtedly beautiful, natural high cheek bones, naturally blonde hair and a perfect figure had all the men at her beck and call. Since school days she had managed to wrap boys hearts around her little finger and twist them to her will, I was always the short quiet one that most people only new due to our association.

"Yeah, I mean. This was arranged Casey, it's hardly going to run smoothly." I sighed picking at a stray thread on my clothing. She hummed under her breath probably not being able to comprehend how I managed to let some guy walk all over me whilst she was the complete opposite, dominant and confident.

"Anyway!" She cheered clapping her hands excitedly making me snap my head up at sudden rise in volume from my clearly excited best friend. "Enough with the morbid attitude, I have something for you." She sing-songed as she picked up the carrier bag and waved it at me making my eyes narrow in suspicion. She held it out for me to take so I warily grasped it and parted it to pull out what seemed to be some sort of black cloth. The material was soft as I pulled it out and held up what seemed to be a dress that was a little short for t liking but pretty nevertheless. Feeling confused I sent Casey a puzzled glance to which she bit her lip nervously.

"So, there's this party. .-"

"No." I cut her off putting the dress down suddenly understanding the dress and why she had so randomly turned up on my doorstep.

"Oh, Clover please. I need you to be my wingman," she pleaded making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion not understanding how I could possibly be her wingman (or should I say wingwoman) when I had never really been to a party in my life. Sure my friends had tried to convince me many many times however I knew my parents wouldn't allow it so I never caved, although Silver always just snuck out but once again, I wasn't blessed with such confidence and carelessness.