31

^^ Last chapter/this chapter aesthetic

By the way, Lance in the last chapter is actually Locke, I got his name wrong! Lance doesn't exist! I tried to change it, I dunno if it has or not but yeah x

My lips were still tingling, and the elephants in my tummy were prancing around like crazy making me feel equal parts excited and nauseas. However, I had more important matters to attend to rather than that mind-blowing kiss which still sent shivers down my spine. Matters such as how I had sold out my secrets in an effort to get to know Harry and understand him at a deeper level.

Well, I hadn't sold them out yet, but I was going to in a bit. Sighing heavily I stirred the honey into my tea which I was going to be using as a re-energiser and a distracter. Setting the teaspoon down I picked it up and headed into the living room where Harry was.

After that unexpected kiss (not complaining) we had both headed home to swap stories, I was feeling pretty excited - I felt that the reasoning behind Harry's outburst lay deeper than just some punk taunting him, it must have been serious for Harry to actually react so badly because we all know how good he is at remaining monotone. However, I was also crapping myself about telling him about my father and his ways. I felt that Harry felt somewhat protective over me, I mean, he had punched Alfrid for simply looking at me, along with Michael who had been intent on having his way with me, so I was sort of afraid of his reaction. Who knows? Maybe he wouldn't even care. It was also pretty embarrassing telling people about how my own father didn't even care for me when it was supposed to be in their blood to love their kids. Not that many people knew, outside of family, the only person who knew was Casey.

And now Harry.

"It's getting a bit chilly, maybe I should switch on the heating?" I commented as I set down my tea on the coffee table in a last ditch effort to stall today's conversation, and Harry was of course as patient as ever.

Not.

"Stop fucking stalling." He deadpanned in a deep voice reaching forward and taking a rather large sip of my tea before setting it down closer to himself.

"Um, that's mine." I stated with a raised eyebrow at Harry who deadpanned a noncommittal oops whilst holding my eye contact and taking another sip, therefore claiming it well and truly his. I sighed heavily rolling my eyes not carrying the energy to make myself another. How typical of Harry.

Flopping down opposite him I indicated to him.

"Well if you're so eager to start, tell me what happened earlier." I announced proudly crossing my legs on the couch and getting comfortable with my giant carnival elephant that Harry had won for me. Setting down the empty mug which looked minuscule in his large hands he looked at me emotionlessly.

"What makes you think I'm going first? Tell me why you flinched so badly." He demanded, his eyes outlined with faint irritation, the soft look from earlier completely gone from his green eyes. I rolled my head back and stared at the ceiling.

Are you even up there?

"Harry. .its a long story." I whined childishly hoping to sway him into telling me first. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and it was just some punk teasing him about his hair or something insignificant and I end up telling him my entire life history for zero reason?

"Does it look like I give a fuck?"

Okay then.

I sighed heavily glancing down at my long socks that I had changed into along with my large shirt and some soft silk shorts after reaching home. I wriggled my toes watching as the sparkly blue polish left a shadow in the thin white socks.