1.

The door to my bedroom flies open, loudly smacking into the wall and creating a disturbance in the once quiet air. I hated loud noises.

"Clooooo!" My name is dragged out excitedly by my younger sister as she bounds into the room grinning madly. She slams the door shut behind her making me wince as I put down my curling iron and turn towards her.

"What Sil?" I mutter bored. She brandishes her forearm at me which has got a white patch of gauze on it. After receiving a blank stare she huffs rolling her eyes.

"I got another tat!" She exclaims proudly. I glare at her.

"Silver! Mom will skin you alive, you thick shit." I scold, appalled. This girl never learns. She shrugs carelessly and lays down on my large bed.

"Oh well, she'll build a bridge and get over it." She replies as she gazes at her new tattoo with pride and love. I swear to god she will be the death of herself and me included. A sharp knock on the door has me pulled from my thoughts.

"Come in!" My annoying sister calls out, even though this isn't her room come to think. My grandmother grinned at the pair of us, her skin wrinkling deeply at the corners of her eyes.

"Lunch is ready my sweets. Come on down." She addresses us kindly, I nod smiling a toothy smile at her, she winks before closing the door.

"Come on greeny, lets get going. You know how excessively pissed they get if anyone's late," I agreed because God knows I knew, I also thumped her in the arm for using the nickname that I Hated so much. Greeny had come from my genius dad, as my name is Clover, which is a plant, which is green, therefore greeny was born, which in my opinion is ridiculous but since when did my opinions count? Exactly. Never.

We walked down the large marble staircase-- well I did anyway, Silver slid down the banister, being the way she is. I swear her life goal is to piss of our parents as much as humanly possible. Considering we're only a year apart, you would think she would act slightly more mature, but no.

We sat at the large table underneath the crystal chandelier that hung above us. The table was laid out neatly, napkins folded, knives, forks, spoons, glasses, placemats all in their rightful positions, with candles dotting the elongated table. Our Father was seated at the head of the table, and on the opposite side, our Mother. Mine and Silvers place was in the middle, opposite each other. The cook brought the food out-- which smelled fucking good. My Mother and Father grinned at each other excessively causing my suspicion to stir, they seemed exceedingly happy about something, which was never good. Me and Silver seemed to be on the same page for once as she kicked me under the table, nudged her head towards them both and raised her perfect brows worryingly. I nodded slowly, silently agreeing that something was going on.

"Mother!" My father called out to my gran, who I'd just realised wasn't seated at the table, "Hurry, we can't wait to tell them any longer!" My Father said flashing a excited smile in my direction. My mum giving me the same look. Oh dear.

My gran came rushing in, what looked to be a photo clutched in her hand. She sat opposite me, next to Sil.
My father looked over us all with pride before folding his hands together.
"Ok, girls. Me and your mother have been thinking about this for awhile now." My father said slowly, everyone's eyes on me, this made me believe it had something to do with me, which made my palms sweat.
"And now the opportunity has risen, we have decided to accept it with open arms." my mother joined in, both of them bursting with excitement. I was confused even more as my gran passed the photo over to me.

Green, green eyes, with styled curly hair and a jaw that could slice through the finest marble. Pink, rosy lips settled into a frown. He was stunning. I got slight shivers from the unpleasant look drawn across his handsome features. He looked pissed off.

"Gran. . ?" I asked wearily holding the photo between my thumb and pointer finger. I was beginning to get scared. .

"We're finally getting you married!" My mother whispered with happy tears filling her eyes, my jaw dropped open as did Silvers. My heartbeat thundered to a stop. My gran pressed a hand to her chest smiling lovingly at me.

"W-what. .?" I asked, my voice weak with surprise and overcome with pure shock. My father nodded happily.

"We knew you'd be thrilled to hear the news!" They thought I was happy? With a arranged fucking marriage? I mean, sure I knew that this is what's been happening in my family for years now, even happened to my brother, but never, ever did I expect this to happen to me. Never. I turned the photo over and looked at the back of it where a name was scribbled in black ink.

Harry styles. I gulped down the large ass lump in my throat before standing up.

"W-wow, thanks. .guys, bes-best surprise ever." I forced the words out, seeing their ecstatic expressions I just didn't have it in me to burst their bubbles. I attempted a smile which probably looked painful as my mother stood rushing round the table to envelop me in her arms.

"My beautiful girl, all grown up." She smiled patting my hair. I nodded pushing myself away and heading for the stairs. Trying to hold my composure till I at least reached halfway up the staircase. I could hear jubilant talking between my family, and footsteps behind my which were most likely Silvers.

"Fucking shit Clover." I heard her mutter on my behalf as I speed walked/ jogged up the stairs to my room. I slammed the door behind me only for it to be swung open and slammed shut again, just as I'd expected. I dropped the photo I didn't realise I'd been carrying of this so called Harry guy before running my fingers through my hair in frustration and panic. Tears welled in my eyes as I turned towards Silver who had been watching me the entire time.

She walked forward and embraced me in a much needed hug, in response I began crying, heavy sobs leaving my mouth as I clung to her.

"Shit, clove, calm your shit." she attempted to comfort me in her colourful language. I sniffled sitting up.

"M-marriage. . ?" I questioned feeling faint from the idea. I knew what marriage in this culture consisted of, especially for girls-- if a girls parents managed to get her married scandal free, meaning no boyfriends, or speaking to boys as apparently that was a scandal, it was a great fucking accomplishment. Reasoning why everyone was so freaking happy. They'd suddenly gain respect in others around town who had the same beliefs as them, it was stupid.

I knew my parents loved me, and this is what they thought was best, but how can I spend the rest of my life with someone who I won't even see in real life until I've married the guy! And what if he's some rapist? Or. . Or some psychopath?

"Fucking shit, I thought they looked dodgy with all the smiling shit, but never did I expect. .this. This is some next level shit, Clover." I rolled my eyes at her excessive use of the word shit in one sentence.

"Hey, at least he's fucking hooot," she whistled looking at the picture, I snatched it away glaring at her. That was about as emotional as Silver got in life, before turning it around. She hated emotional talk and all that bull.

"Shoot me, please." I groaned feeling a headache come on, as I flopped back onto the bed, and I believed for a moment that someone shooting me in the head would be less painful then having to pretend to be happy about something that I was going to dread like the plague.

"Believe me, sis, I would, but how unfortunate that I am currently not in possession of a gun." She remarked before laying back like I had, her head next to mine. I held a pillow over my face trying to hide from the world for a few seconds to give myself some peace at least-- but of course, my dear sister wasn't going to allow that now, was she, for she tugged back the pillow and smirked at me.

"Attempting suicide by smothering yourself with a pillow? Come on, big sis, thought you would be more creative then that." she mocked as she snickered. I glared at her before tugging the pillow back, but not before muttering a small 'Shut it'.

How could they do this? How?

Note: Hiii readers! (If there are any ?) I just made a Nutella cheesecake! Idk thought you should know lol
Erm I PROMISE this will get better, it's a bit stiff cos it's the first one yano ?

Vote comment go crazy, I've got another two updates warm and ready :-)