45.

Recap: clover and Harry's relationship started off rocky. Harry despised clover and clover tried her best to make things smoother.
Eventually her sweet personality and charms won Harry over, by defending him at the start when his mother made fun of his dyslexia, being nice to him, helping him w his nightmares, making him special tea & basically being adorable. They went to a carnival where they actually had fun. She found a pic of Olivia which led to her finding out about his real sister (he always says Anne and Gemma aren't his real family although we don't know why yet) . He scares her at the gym one time and she flinches. He gets pissed that she thinks he would hurt her, they make a deal that she'll tell him about her abusive dad if he tells about Olivia. They share stories, hug, he gets angry about her dad and swears to protect her.
Clover, Harry, Locke and Tanner went to the burned house of Harry's sister Olivia to look for anything that they might have missed. Clover falls down a hill and finds a melted ID badge buried half in the dirt. When she comes back Johnny and his men are there to threaten Harry and the others. Harry shows protectiveness for Clover
On her birthday he takes her to an aquarium and dinner.

.

Later, they had the ID cross referenced with all of Johnny's men but there was no match. Harry and clover also take their relationship to the next level by labelling it after spending an intimate night together.

The next morning, the boys and clover confer and come up with a plan to distract Johnny and his men by inducing anther underground match with Harry, whilst Tanner and Clover break into Johnny's house to try and find info in the mystery hit man. She gets a call from Jace inviting her out to what seems like a date, she convinces him to let her bring Harry and it becomes a double date.

Jace acts like a dickhead and tries to humiliate Harry by using his dyslexia against him, Clover defends Harry and brings out her rare fiery side, they go outside and she cries. Harry comforts her and they share a laugh.

OKAY that basically covers the main parts kinda. I'm so sorry for being so shitty and idk how or why y'all stick with me cos I wouldn't

I could feel Harry's weighty stare on me as I tied my hair into a ponytail in front of the dresser mirror. I was dressed in jeans, Vans, and a simple t shirt for mine and Tanners little mission. I knew Harry despised the idea of me going through with this whilst he was also preoccupied fighting, but I had convinced him I'd be fine and we'd be in and out. He wasn't happy.

Feeling satisfied with my hair I turned to meet Harry's glare from his position on the bed. His jaw was clenched tight and his eyes were dark and stormy as he moved his glare to my face. I blew out a breath and went to sit beside his reclining figure.

"Harry, stop glaring at me. I'll be fine." I reassured him as I peered up at him. His eyes softened gradually but his jaw remained clenched as he leaned forward to grab the back of my neck and bring me into a heavy kiss. A surprised sound escaped my throat as I kissed him back, my hands gripping his broad and very naked shoulders.

We separated and I leaned forward to plant a kiss onto his cheek.

"Come on, get up. Stop being a worry wart and get ready." I teased him hoping to coax a smile of some sort. He shook his head with a small chuckle as he moved to get up.

I also got up and began walking away when I felt his large hand grip my wrist and stop me. I turned back to see Harry looking up at me.

"Be careful, princess." His voice was husky and rough from just waking up and it sent tingles straight through the core of my body as my cheeks warmed at the nickname I hadn't heard in a while.