Chapter Thirty-nine💜

~Y/N POV~

I thought about having to have this conversation over and over again for the last two weeks and the more I thought about it the harder it seemed to be getting. So I decided to get this over and done with now, just to get it out the way.

I haven't seen either Taehyung or Jungkook in the last two weeks either but that's my fault. Purposely I've stayed away from the café all together so I wouldn't have to see them.

But as I sit across from them now after ordering drinks, it's a little awkward as neither one of us have spoken a word.

Tapping my finger against the table I try to think of something to say while the two men across from me sit in silence.

I noticed the way Jungkook would slouch and move away from any light that hits his face and groan every time someone laughs loudly through out the restaurant or drops plates. I know him well enough that he's hung over.

But Taehyung is no better.

In fact every now and then it looks like he's about to fall asleep and those dark circles under his eyes are very noticeable.

Common fact between the two they look like shit and I partly feel bad for them.

No matter the differences between us I still care about them, my feelings haven't just disappeared like that. But at the same time I cant cave, they must suffer the consequences of their actions and that means staying away from each other for a while. No matter how hard that may be, even on my end.

I was about to speak when the waitress came over with our drinks, placing them down on the table for us and asking if we would like to order anything else right now but I stated not right now since the guys weren't even interested in her what so ever. Not even when she tried to gain their attention by asking them directly and even making it obvious when she was checking Taehyung out but she gave up and left when he didn't speak to her or even look at her, he just ignored her like she wasn't there.

It was strange to watch since Taehyung is usually social.

"So..."

I started off but was startled when two pairs of eyes instantly moved to me from across the table.

"Ehm.so I guess we should talk about some stuff huh?"

Jungkook nods and places both his hands on the table, entwining his hands together while Taehyung just blankly stared at me not moving a muscle.

"You just talk Y/n, we'll listen." Jungkook

I nod and clear my throat when I have a question I would like to ask them before I start talking about other things.

"Okay well first off, do you both still keep in contact with Eunbi?"

Jungkook sits back stunned by my question but the second he opens his mouth to speak he's cut off when another deep voice sitting next to him.

"No." Taehyung

I looked back and forth between the two and Taehyung's just deeply staring at me and Jungkook shakes his head again and looks away timidly.

"Very well then. I guess I should dive right into it then. Today I wanted to just discuss the pregnancy and see where things go from here. Starting off when my next doctors appointment. It's routine and since we don't know who the father is yet, you're both welcome to come."

Taehyung nods, twisting his lips and looking off to somewhere behind me in the distance.

"When is it?" Jungkook