Chapter twenty-five💜

~Y/N POV~

I woke up before Taehyung and Jungkook this morning. I just really needed the bathroom so I managed to sneak my way out of their arms and off the bed without disturbing them thankfully and snuck out the bedroom quietly to my bathroom for the pee that I desperately needed.

After doing my business in the bathroom, I left and went to find my phone which I found in the living room. I don't remember putting it there but maybe Taehyung did at one point I don't know. I thought about calling Eunji and apologising for what happened back at the club last night and leaving without her. I still felt bad for that.

Walking towards the kitchen to grab a drink of water I took note that I was still fully nude but didn't care in the slightest. Humming to myself I grabbed a glass from my cupboard, poured myself some water and then downed the lot of it to quench my thirst and dry throat but after that refreshing water I felt  little better.

Putting that almost empty glass off to the side of the sink I opened up my phone and clicked on Eunji's name to take my chances and see if she'll pick up and she did after a couple of rings.

"Hello?" Eunji

"Eunji, Hi. I just wanted to apologise about leaving last night."

"Oh yeah don't worry about it. Jungkook or Taehyung one of the two text me last night. To be honest I cant remember much of last night. Wild right?" Eunji

I was relieved to hear her cutely giggle on her side of the call.

"Yeah wild. But are you okay? Did you get back to your hotel safely?"

"Yes I did thanks for asking but I didn't come alone. I have a man next to me in bed right now." Eunji

She whispered into the phone softly and my eyes lit up, lips parted with surprise.

"Well someone did get lucky then huh?"

Just after I spoke Taehyung walked in, scratching at the top of his head rubbing his fingers through his bed hair and squinting his eyes to the light in the kitchen but I pressed my finger to my lips to signal him to not say a word.

"I did but I can't remember his name. I feel bad about it." Eunji

"Well that sucks."

I half laughed when Taehyung approached me just to stand dangerously close to me, hands to my hips and pushed me up to sit on the counter top and stand between my legs and buried his nose in the crook of my neck. It was unexpected but I wasn't going to complain or even stop him when he cupped my left breast in one hand and began to place small tender kisses along the nape of my neck along my skin.

"It does but hey I think he's going to wake up soon so I'll talk to you later okay?" Eunji

"S-Sure, talk to you later."

Hanging up and putting my phone on the counter beside me I threw my head back at Taehyungs touch, feeling his hands roam my naked body on this counter.

"Good morning to you too Tae."

"Morning. Say I have a problem and I was wondering if you could help me?" Taehyung

I sighed contently, pushing my chest up to him and yet opening my legs wider for him to gain access all the while already pulling down his boxer shorts to drop to his ankles.

"I take that as a yes?" Taehyung

He chuckles when he stopped his actions briefly to look down at himself amusing but baring a sexy smirk upon his lips.

"Yes it is, now fuck me in this kitchen Tae."

He raised a brow, settling closer to me and positioned himself between my legs all the while grabbing the back of my head and pulled me towards him for our lips to smash together roughly and instantly tongues pushed against each other.

(SMUT WARNING)

I shuffled but ass closer to the edge of the counter top but Taehyung slammed into me with so much force he completely bottomed out and again I threw my head back with a sharp gasp leaving me. Taehyung didn't waste any time to pound away inside me, pulling in and out of me his cock dragging along my inner walls that hugged him tightly.

Taehyung let out a loud groan, hunching forward to rest his forehead between my breasts, fucking me roughly in the kitchen. The sound of skin slapping and moaning filling the room.

My whole body jolting up with every thrust I received from his powerful hips, pushing his whole length inside me every time and his right hand to squeeze my left breast and pinch my nipple at the same time which sent shiver down my spine and all the more pleasure.

Reaching up behind his head I gripped the back of his head with his hair and yanked his head back roughly forcing him to look up as he grunted but chuckled and in return grabbed the front of my neck applying little pressure and pausing his movements.

"A little rough now are we?" Taehyung

"Look who's talking."

I chuckled and pulled him back in, pushing my tongue into his mouth to devour his taste and yet grinding on him to signal him to start fucking me again. Which he did, pounding into my pussy like an animal so fast and hard just how I like it and he knows what I like.

Feeling that familiar sensation build up in the pit if my stomach I was close to my edge and he knew that too and began to snap his hips up hitting that one spot over and over again until I exploded with waves of bliss, cumming on his cock until he too couldn't last anymore and came inside me, pumping himself until he was empty and stopped.

The two of us breathing heavily and yet happily. I gave him a gentle peck on the lips before he eased out of me and helped me down off the counter holding my hand.

"I guess we should get a shower."

I told him and finshed off my glass of water and put it in the sink to wash later.

"Together? Shall we invite Jungkook this time?" Taehyung

"Someone's horny this morning?"

I chuckled already making my way out the kitchen towards the bedroom only to have Taehyung follow me eagerly.

"What can I say we have a sexy girlfriend." Taehyung

"Fine, you wake up Jungkook and the two of you can meet me in the shower. I'm up for a shower session."

Blowing him a kiss I skipped towards the bathroom on purpose so he could see my breast bounce before I disappeared to the bathroom but only to laugh when I recalled his stunned yet jaw dropped face.

"JUNGKOOK GET UP!! IT'S SEXY SHOWER TIME!!" Taehyung

I could hear him shouting from the bedroom but not too long after Jungkook's loud shouting was heard too. Clearly that woke him up quickly.

"SEXY SHOWER TIME?! FUCK YEAH!!" Jungkook

Seconds later their loud stomping feet erupted through the hall before the bathroom door was kicked open to reveal two naked men as I stood beside the running shower ready to get in.

"Oh you better be ready Y/n." Jungkook

I giggled cutely and stepped into the shower, signalling them to follow me in.

A morning filled with sex, is just another normal morning in this relationship.