Chapter thirty-two💜

~TAEHYUNG POV~

Exhausted and stressed I strolled into my apartment and closed the door behind me but stopped in my tracks when I heard a familiar voice.

"Why can't I get the keys to your apartment Kookie?"

Rolling my eyes I took off my coat, hung it up and slipped off my shoes just to head towards the living room.

I found that Jungkook was sitting back on the couch, rubbing his temples glaring at the ceiling while Eunbi pouts at him, standing in front of our tv across from him.

"What's going on here? Eunbi?"

I directed my question towards her because as far as I know she wasn't suppose to be here. I only popped back to the café to grab my phone since I left it there earlier and now here she is.

"Oh Taetae, you'll give me the spare keys to your apartment right? That way I can come and see you both whenever." Eunbi

I cringed at her but shook my head.

"For the last time Eunbi, you're not getting any spare keys." Jungkook

Looking over to him he just squinted his eyes towards her before heavily sighing and back to staring u at the ceiling.

"Plus Y/n has our spare keys."

I commented and Eunbi gasped, now turning her head quickly between Jungkook and I.

"Well get them back and give them to me. Or at least make another spare for me." Eunbi

Again I shook my head and walked over to the couch and sat down beside him.

"No. We're not doing either of those things Eunbi, Now leave." Jungkook

He pointed towards the door not even bothering to lift his head but I just watched Eunbi grit her teeth together and stomp her foot like a child.

"Why don't you two get the picture here?! Like are you both thick?!" Eunbi

"Huh, apparently so." Jungkook

A bitter chuckle left him and I just rubbed his shoulder but stood up from the couch.

"Eunbi you need to leave." Taehyung

Speaking with a purpose of deepening my voice to show how serious I was in this situation. But she glared back at me, placing both her hands to her hips.

"How can you both just accept me like you accepted her? She's done you both wrong over the years and yet even after I point her true colours to you, you both act like you want nothing to do with me." Eunbi

"THATS BECAUSE WE DONT YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Jungkook

Instantly he stood up, almost knocking me over with how quick he jumped up to his feet. Even Eunbi flinched back, startled by his outburst.

"NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING ONLY YOU WILL REGRET!! NEITHER OF US WANT YOU SO FUCK OFF!!" Jungkook

Usually I would laugh at that but I could see those little tears of anger brewing up in the corner of his eyes, pointing towards the door. Thankfully though Eunbi didn't argue back and quickly scurried out the front door and slamming it shut.

The second that door slammed shut, Jungkook dropped to his knees, curling himself in and hugging his knees. This surprised me but I squatted down to his level and moved my arms around his back and hugged him from behind, just to show him he's not alone. I know he's hurting but that's our fault and that's another reason to why it hits him the most.

We've spoken about this before and how things were handled, it shouldn't of gone that way.

Listening to my best friend sob into his arms, feeling the way his body was shutter with every cry and sniffle I couldn't help but cry myself. I haven't fully allowed myself to cry because I've been trying to hold myself together for the sake of Jungkook but there's only so much I can take.

We just stayed that way for a little while, together but even so it's just the two of us, its an odd feeling knowing we're no longer a three and can't call Y/n to express everything. I mean we could, but I don't know how that would go.

"T-Tae, we fucked, I-I fucked up." Jungkook

Sighing and wiping my eyes clean of tears I just pressed harder into his back.

"I know we did Kook. We both did."

"I looked at Eunbi's phone last night." Jungkook

I moved back from him when he straightened up, wiping his face using the back of his hands and turning around to face me. Cheeks rosy and eyes puffy from crying.

"You did?"

He nods, sniffing and sitting on his butt and I did the same just to lean against the couch for support.

"It was lies. All fucking lies." Jungkook

Grunting his anger he kicked the coffee table with force but thankfully it didn't fall, I managed to catch it in time.

"How do you know that? What did you see?"

"Texts between her and Y/ns dad. He helped by making those fake texts, that way he got his way with the two of us gone and she got hers thinking we'll start a relationship with her." Jungkook

Honestly I'm not surprised. I just stared to the side of his face listening to him.

"We should of known that Y/n would never do anything like that to us. I mean this is Y/n we're talking about, our Y/n." Jungkook

Again he started to cry again, burying his face into his hands and I just wrapped a arm around his shoulders pulling him close to me while I too was on edge to start up with the crying.

"Obviously we let our emotions take over and ignored the true facts that Y/n wouldn't do anything like that but somehow and at some point we're going to have to face her again and admit to our wrong."

All he did was nod, his head hung low. I sighed, lifting my head to look up to the ceiling for a brief moment before I looked over to a picture on the far end of the room beside our window. It was the picture of the three of us at the beach. I had to take it and squeeze the three of us in for a selfie but it's one of my favourites. During the good times but at this moment in time I don't think there will be any more.

We fucked things up, big time.