Chapter ten💜

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️)

The moment those words left my mouth a dark look spread across Taehyung as he leans back against the couch with his arms spread out along the back. A lustful smirk appeared across his face staring back at myself and then flickers to Jungkook for a moment and then back to me.

"I'm open to what ever you suggest." Taehyung

I only hummed in interest and Jungkook chuckles amusingly, letting go of one another did he move back to crawl his way over to Taehyung to sit beside him on the couch where as I also make my way over but to come to a stop between his legs, getting down in my knees.

Propping my hands to his thighs did he raise a brow as he stared me down but his attention was pulled away when Jungkook grabs a fistful of his hair and together smash their lips together. My eyes widen slightly to see this for the first time but yet just watching it was creating a pool of wetness between my legs already.

Taehyung moans against Jungkooks lips which in return smiles but doesn't pull away. Their lips smacking together while I took the opportunity to reach for his belt and undo the buckle and his zipper pulling them down as he also shuffled to help me out but all without moving away from Jungkook.

Palming Taehyung through his underwear could I tell he was already hard as a rock, ready for what was to come. He wasnt lying when he said he was hard.

I grinning to myself to hear him moan once more when I begin to palm him through his shorts. It was more like a whine as he bucked his hips up.

I figured he had enough teasing through his shorts and was in need of some release so I took his cock out his shorts, springing to attention.

"Ah fuck." Taehyung

He bucks his hips up with a gasp when I take him in my hands. A firm grip around his cock and now Jungkook was leaving opening mouth kisses along Taehyungs jaw as he hung his head back.

I slid my hand up and down his shaft in a steady pace. Listening to his breathing becoming heavier and heavier the longer I proceeded in this action.

Taehyung started to squirm under my touch but Jungkook and I made a brief glance at one another and now with yet another mischievous smirk did I begin to take him in my mouth. A loud groan escaped from Taehyung but straight away he started to thrust into my mouth, taking in his full length.

He bucked up into my mouth and down my throat just to pull me away by force of the hair and quickly pick me up by the arms and swing me over his shoulder. Already was he stomping out the living room with Jungkook already following close behind.

A large hand slapped my ass making me yelp at the sting yet excited feeling a got from the force.

"Did you seriously think I would let you get away with teasing me like that?" Taehyung

I bent my neck in an awkward position to look at Jungkook who was giggling just as we entered Tae bedroom. I didn't say anything but instead did Taehyung throw me on to the bed and already begin to pull down my jeans and underwear. Jungkook just stood beside him taking off his own clothes while staring back at me in lust.

"If you wanted to help then these need to come off too." Taehyung

In one swift move he pulled my jeans and underwear off in one go and next moved on to my shirt and bra. He was in some sort of a rush to get me naked and boy did he get me naked in seconds. At this point Jungkook was also naked so that left Taehyung being the only one in the room fully clothed but with his hard member sticking out his jeans.