Chapter twenty one💜

~Y/N POV~

"I'm telling you Jin, she only sprung this on me this morning and its ruined my mood for the entire day."

I groaned to Jin in the kitchen for my daily bitching session. Jin chuckled and turned around to face me, hand mixing some batter in a bowl. A frown crossed my face seing him do that.

"You know you could use the mixer? That is what its for."

I pointed to the machine in the corner but he scoffed at me and set the bowl down on the metal table in the middle of the room.

"I could but I wanted to use my hands first. These bad boys aren't just for the bedroom you know?" Jin

"I'm sure Namjoon is so proud."

I commented sarcastically but he turned and winked at me, taking out the frying pan to set on the kitchen hob on top of the oven.

"Oh you bet he is." Jin

Rolling my eyes I pushed myself up onto the clear side of the clean metal table and sighed heavily now allowing my legs to dangle off the side of the table.

"But seriously Jin, Eunji is coming to the city for god knows how long and she's coming here tomorrow."

"What's the big deal about your cousin coming to see you for a while? Is she coming to stay with you or a hotel?" Jin

He asked, briefly glancing my way over his shoulder when he picked up the bowl of batter again and poured some mixture into the frying pan to make some pancakes for tomorrow and will be in the refrigerator for the night.

"Hell no. She's not staying at mine but thankfully at a hotel. Eunji didn't say how long she was staying. It was like a little announcement then 'oh I'm sorry I have to go, I'm getting my nails done' I didn't even get so much as a goodbye."

I made my voice squeaky when I imitated her annoying high pitched voice. She never use to speak that way but now, its all for show.

"What the heck was that voice for? Did you just imitate her voice?" Jin

"Yes, yes I did. She's so annoying and I could be stressing over nothing but I can't Jin. I don't want to see her or even spend time with her."

"And why not? She's your cousin and she clearly wants to spend time with you." Jin

I scoffed, turning my head to the side.

"No she doesn't. Its only because she found out from my uncle that I'm in a relation with Taehyung and Jungkook and she's been thirsting over those two since long before I came along."

"Ha! Who wouldn't thirst over them?" Jin

Whipping my neck around I glared to the side of his face, not amused by the comment but he sense my glare and chocked out a laugh, flipping over the pancake in the frying pan.

"What? I'm not wrong." Jin

"It's not helping though Jin seriously. I don't trust her, what if she's only coming back to try and take them away from me?"

Scooping up two well done pancakes and setting them down on the plate next to him did he then pour some more batter into the pan to make some more pancakes while I watched him in silence.

"Y/n, do you trust them? Jungkook and Taehyung?" Jin

He asked me without even so much as a glance but I nodded.

"Yes I do."

"Then don't worry about it. If you trust them and they don't like her in that way then what is there to worry about? She can try all she wants and will get nowhere if those two don't fuck things up, which I doubt because those two are head over heels for you I swear it." Jin