Chapter eleven💜

~Y/N POV~

It's been two days since we made it official that Tae, Jungkook and I were in a polygamous relationship. When I told jin he just told me that it was about time and Taehyung took the chance to be the one to tell Jimin just to wave it in his face. Those two are always playing around with each other and Taehyung wanted to tell Jimin. At first Jimin didn't believe him and laughed it off but eventually believed it when I kissed both Tae and Jungkook in front of him and then had to confirm it also. He was beyond shocked since he had no clue but happy for us because we were happy despite our history together. Jimins understanding like that.

In the cafe it was Yoongis first day.

I took it upon myself to show him around and show him what was what and he finally got to meet Jungkook and also talk to Taehyung more without Tae being in a bad mood. Those three just clicked and that's what we look for in people that work here, that all of us work great together with a good friendly environment. It's early days but I have a good feeling about Yoongi working here.

We were in the back of the cafe first, also so Yoongi could meet Jin.

Taehyung and Jungkook hung back in the back kitchen and I took Yoongi to the front of officially let him meet Jimin who was dealing with a customer right now but we waited. I took the opportunity to show Yoongi the coffee machine, showing him how to to use it but also to explain that Jimin will show him properly how to use it.

When Jimin was done with the customer he spun around on his heels and smiles at me and then looks to Yoongi. I don't know if he realised it but he licked his lips at Yoongi who was very visibly checking Jimin out. Didnt Yoongi say he was married?

"Hey Jimin this is Yoongi. It's his first day today."

I introduced the two together that both smiled at one another and shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you Yoongi." Jimin

"Yeah you too." Yoongi

The two just lingered their eyes in one another and I suddenly felt like I was third wheeling for some reason.

"Okay? Well Jimin could you show Yoongi how to use the coffee machine please if your not busy?"

Jimin snapped out of whatever it was he was in and nods, sticking his hand into the front pocket of his purple apron.

"Yeah sure. I can do that." Jimin

I nodded to him and then pat yoongis shoulder for his attention.

"Well I'll leave you with him now."

Yoongi and I smiled at one another and I headed off to the rows of tables through out the coffee shop but picking up a cloth and spray bottle from under the counter on my way over.

It was about time some of these tables get cleared and the table cleaned up. I picked up a tray and used it to place the empty cups and plates on it and not to mention a few bits of rubbish here and there too. Once cleared from dishes and rubbish I sprayed the tables and cleaned them up by wiping them clean for the next customers to come in.

Speaking of customers, the bell rang as the front door of the shop opened and I looked up without thinking much of it but come to my surprise someone I'm good friends with comes walking in. It's actually the first time I've seen him come in here in a while because he was away as far as I knew.

"Hoseok!"

Placing the tray of dishes down I rushed over to him to give him a hug which he gave back with a giggle.

"Hello to you too y/n." Hoseok

Pulling apart from him I hooked my arm around his and pulled him further into the building towards the counter where Jimin and Yoongi were standing behind the coffee machine.

"How was you honeymoon?"

I was dying to asking him. It's been a while since we last spoke in person anyway.

"It was really good. I almost didn't want to come back to be honest." Hoseok

Oh I could understand that. I laughed at him and I unhooked my arm from his to tap the counter to gain Jimin and yoongis attention.

"Jimin! Please if you may could we get a coffee to go for Hoseok please?"

Jimin popped his head up at the mention of Hoseoks name with a large smile on his face.

"Hoseok? Yeah sure! When did you get back?" Jimin

"Hey man. I got back just last week actually with my husband." Hoseok

Jimin nods and goes back to the coffee machine while Yoongi comes over and stops just next to the TIL. I was about to introduce them both when they both did something I didn't expect at all.

Yoongi bend over the counter, grabbed Hoseok by the collar of his shirt and slammed their lips together, just to heavily make out with one another for a few seconds before they pulled apart. I stood there speechless as Yoongi licks his lips and Hoseok also blushes yet giggled in a way I've never heard him do before.

"So you two definitely know each other?"

I pretty much stated the obvious and even Jimin started laughing at what was going on.

"Yeah y/n Yoongi is my husband." Hoseok

"Oh wow! I didn't know that!"

"Well now you know." Yoongi

He winks at me and goes back to Jimin to help make the coffee. I just turned to my side to stare at Hoseok in complete shock. How did I not know this?!

Hoseok just turned to me and laughed when he seen the shock all over my face.

"Surprise y/n." Hoseok

"That is a surprise for sure."

Jimin finishes Hoseoks coffee knowing exactly how he likes it and slides it across the counter towards him to take. Hoseok thanked him and picked it up but not drink it quite yet.

"By the way if you still want to we can set up a day to get back to those exercises y/n. You don't have to because I can tell you've been continuing without me." Hoseok

He leans back to look at my ass while I laugh at him a slap his chest.

"I won't let Tae or Jungkook know you said that."

He quickly nods. Hosoek knows all too well what they're like but he doesn't know yet about how the three of us are now in a relationship.

"Y/N!!"

I flinched to the sound of Taehyungs loud voice that had everyone looking at him weirdly. It's a good thing he owns part of this place.

Taehyung ran over to me, grabbing my hands with panic written all over his face.

"Y/n! You have to come with me. Something is wrong with Jungkook and I don't know what to do!" Taehyung

I didn't waste anytime in running to the back kitchen with Taehyung hand in hand. Breathing through the doors, ignoring jins calls when Taehyung drags me along with him pass by him and straight to our personal office right to the back of the building.

Taehyung kicks down the door and pushes me inside to shut the door quickly behind him. I was so scared that something actually happened to him but that went out the window when I laid eyes on Jungkook.

There he was sitting on our office chair, stark naked from head to toe with a massive hard on, stroking himself with a mischievous smile upon his face.

The door locked behind me and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and my back pressed against a chest.

"I told you he needed help." Taehyung

Jungkook chuckles, slowly stroking his length as he stares at me lustfully.

"So what do you say y/n? Do you think you can help me with this?" Jungkook