Chapter Forty💜

~Y/N POV~

It's only days away until this new café opens and I'm a mix between being nervous and excited about it. I don't know if it will be as big success as the other one but I can at least try since I made the decision to work here from now on. Jungkook and Taehyung can just keep in charge of the first café while I run the second. I think it would be best that way anyway.

Sitting in the office in the back, flicking through the applications that I accepted I cant help but think about two certain men across the city working. It's closing time any way about now so they should be getting ready to leave now but I shouldn't be thinking about them but except they are all I think about. Even more so knowing that my doctors appointment is only tomorrow and I don't know if they'll show up or not. I haven't spoken to them since I last saw them at the restaurant.

Jimin told me last night that Jungkook was steaming at him the next day because I told them he was moving in with me. Admittedly I shouldn't of told them the way I did and should of thought about how they would of reacted to Jimin when they next saw him so for that I feel bad about it. But Jimin assured me he was okay and Jungkook didn't hit him even if he threatened to.

I have to say, if Jungkook did hit Jimin, that's another thing we would fall out about and I don't want anymore fall out between us. I just want to move forward and go on with our lives whether it be together or not.

Shaking my head out my thoughts I begged myself to not to that again. To think about them, I have work to do and it's just stressful to think about them in the first place so I really have to stop, it's just that it's so damn hard.

Especially now since I'm pregnant.

"WHERE'S MY FAVOURITE WOMAN?!"

I jumped up from my chair and walked out the office to the front and to my surprise Jin was standing there looking around for me but gasped and ran over to me with open arms when he finally saw me behind the counter.

"There's my girl." Jin

He hugged me tight and I hugged him back chuckling at his comments and behaviour. It has been a couple days since I've seen him, not since the day before I had to speak to Jungkook and Taehyung but he knows what happened because I called him after.

In our hug I caught the sight of Jimin trailing in through the door, smiling at Jin and I as he closed the door behind him and came over to join us.

"Hey Jimin."

"Hi Y/n, I thought you could use the lift home but Jin insisted on coming with us." Jimin

Letting go of Jin I gave Jimin a quick hug also and then walked back through the kitchen to the back where my office is. Jin and Jimin both just followed me but I knew they would be looking around, it would look a lot different now compared to when they last saw it. It's just the only two that haven't seen it yet is Taehyung and Jungkook but as far as I know they're coming to the opening but that was arranged before we fell out again.

"This place looks good Y/n." Jimin

"Tell me about it, the kitchen here is bigger and it has the upgraded ovens I've always wanted." Jin

Entering my office I sat back down, listening to them and watched them walk in and Jin closed the door behind him.

"Well if you want an upgraded oven Jin, you'll have to discuss that with either Tae or Jungkook now. I don't have anything to do with that place anymore except for deal with everyones hours and payroll."

I will continued to do that because those other two hate doing it and I've always done it so I might as well continue.

"Yeah well no one is really on speaking terms right now." Jin

Frowning I looked up at him with the applications in hand, shuffling them in to a neat pile.

"What do you mean?"

Jimin sighed and came to sit in a spare chair in front of my desk and pushed back his hair from his face while Jin just took a step closer to shrug.

"It's just no one speaks unless it's about working that's all." Jin

"This is my fault isn't it?"

It had to be.

Before I fell out with Taehyung and Jungkook everyone got on great and now it seems everyone has spilt and stopped talking. Not only did our break up ruin our relationship between us but also between our close friends.

"No, no Y/n. It's not your fault." Jin

"Not at all Y/n." Jimin

I sighed and dropped back against the chair after putting away the applications into a drawer in my desk.

"How can it not be? I mean since the break up, you've all taken my side and the two of them have been casted out."

Guilt. That is what I felt right now and it was eating away at me. That could also be why the two of them are also so down. Their friends don't want anything to do with them and it's my fault.

"Y/n we haven't stopped being their friends. Heck we did try and talk to them all the time but they stayed away especially when you weren't there." Jimin

"Not to mention I was actually pissed in the way they handled everything. I mean they basically threw her out for something she didn't do or say all because of her bitch of a cousin wanting her boyfriends and even worse they fell for it!!" Jin

He waved his hands in the air towards Jimin, looking at him with disbelief on his face. It's obvious it still bothers him greatly about this whole thing.

"And now because she's pregnant they've finally come to their senses when it's too late and the damage is already done!! Do they think a simple sorry is going to make her come back to them so easily? No, I dont think so." Jin

Crossing his arms over his chest Jin turned away, pouting his lips angrily while I just sighed and looked at jimin. Jimin just pressed his lips together and also sighed along with me.

"Arent they going to your next appointment too?" Jimin

I shrugged at him.

"I don't know yet. They said they would but that was before things kicked off."

"Oh yeah do they know Jimin moved in last night yet?" Jin

I shook my head as Jimin also did the same. I haven't mentioned anything to them, I don't see why I should just text them and be like 'oh hey! By the way Jimin has moved into my place now. How are you?' No, that wouldn't be right.

"I haven't said anything to them. I think if I did, Jungkook would deck me." Jimin

He chuckled but it clearly made him feel uneasy judging by the look of awkwardness on his face.

"You know you don't have to stay with me Jimin, you can go back to your own place if you'd like?"

Immediately he turned down my offer by shaking his head and standing up with a grin on his face.

"No way. I told you I would stay with you to help out and I intend on keeping my word." Jimin

I smiled at him and then to Jin that was patting his back and muttering some words to him. I just sat there admiring my friends, thinking how lucky I actually I am in my circumstances to have friends like these.

They're too good to me.