Chapter thirty-three💜

~Y/N POV~

Todays the day I go back to work. It's been over a week now so it's about time that I make go in. Jimin slept over night at my place so he could walk in with me this morning so I wasn't alone. I appreciated that even when I told him it wasn't necessary but he insisted.

I didn't plan to stay long actually, I just needed to go in and get some documents that I need for the plans for this new café that is opening in a couple months. That's all I need and then I'm out of here to go see the new place and it's process so far. Given how I've been off work for over a week now I've done a lot of process when it comes to the new café across the city.

Even though I have those thoughts in my mind right now, thinking about the new café, Jimin and I were hooked my our arms and currently walking through the front of the café together to get ready for opening. I didn't dare look up when Jimin opened the door and guided me inside. I heard Jungkook's voice which made me look down not wanting to even look in his direction. It also didn't help that I heard Eunbi's voice too.

"You've both been ignoring me for days, so I had no option but to come in and see you." Eunbi

Jimin just tugged on my arm signalling he's about to walk towards the counter or at least to the back kitchen where I know Jin will be. Yoongi doesn't start his shift until later so right now it should only be Jimin and Jin in. But obviously Jungkook is in and if Jungkook is here Taehyung would be too. That just leaves the dirty mutt sitting somewhere in the café that I refuse to even acknowledge.

Walking along side Jimin I kept my gaze down, glued to his side even when I know that both Jungkook and Taehyung are watching me. The atmosphere was intense and a little awkward but I didn't want to look at them or see them. I only came in for work purposes and that's it.

Eventually we made it to the back kitchen, Jimin pushing open the doors for me and walking in by my side. But the moment I stepped in, I was pulled from Jimin's arm and into someone's chest. And not just anyone's but Jins.

I hugged him back, welcoming him into my embrace as he already did with me. Since my break up, Jin has been hugging me at any chance he can get and I guess knowing I've just walked back my two ex's he know I would need one right now.

"How are you this morning Y/n?" Jin

"I'm okay. Better than I thought."

I spoke pressing a smile to my lips when I press my face further into his chest.

"She didn't even look at them Jin. You should of seen their faces." Jimin

I didn't want to but I guess the shock on their faces would of been a sight to see. Especially since I ignored them and I never do that. Well never did do that, past tense.

"I bet but whatever they were feeling they deserve it." Jin

"Eunbi's here. I heard her voice even if I didn't look at her."

Jin and I pulled apart and I saw Jin nod.

"Yeah I know. Jungkook has been trying to get her to leave for the last ten minutes. She's stubborn alright." Jin

"Why has been trying to get her to leave?"

Jin shrugged his shoulders, walking back over to the centre table.

"I don't know. I've not really been paying attention but whatever the reason is that he's pissed at her the moment I heard him talking to her. Although I haven't heard Taehyung say anything to her." Jin

I hummed at him but something of glass shattering came from behind those double doors. Jimin cursed and ran back through the doors. Jin and I walked up to the small circle windows on the doors and peaked through to see the commotion.

Jungkook was literally dragging Eunbi towards the entrance by her arm, talking to her angrily judging by the look on his face. Jimin and Taehyung stood next to each other watching on but not interfering. Both Jungkook and Eunbi were arguing by the door until Jungkook finally managed to push her out and lock the door before she could try and open it again. I watched her pound her fists on the glass and shout at him through the glass but Jungkook didn't budge. He just stared at her saying nothing back.

Taehyung turned around to face the door I was stood behind and we made eye contact. I gasped surprised and pushed away from the door, stepping back completely. Jin turned around furrowing his brows with question until I spoke up.

"I'll be in the office. There's somethings I need for later."

Jin only nods and walked over to his table in the centre table and I just made a quick get away to the small office in the back and closing the door behind me so I could get some time alone from everyone else.

Opening up the drawers in the desk I took out some documents and a couple of applications that I kept from when we were hiring for this place and Yoongi got the job. These people could work at the new café if they are of course available still or want the job.

Piling it all together in a neat pile I found a stapler and stapled it all together but I froze when I heard a knock at the door but without me answering the door opened itself to reveal a timid Taehyung stepping inside.

"Can I come in?" Taehyung

I just glanced at him, seeing his soft eyes look over at me for permission but I just sat down on the chair continuing with my work.

"You're already inside anyway and this is your office too. You don't need to knock."

I spoke to him without even a glance. Taking a pen out of the drawer and writing some phone numbers on a stick note pad.

"It's good to see you again Y/n." Taehyung

"Mhm. I wish I could say the same."

I looked up at him blankly. Swallowing my pain in my chest that I feel every time I look at him. Of anything I feel more betrayed than anything else and it sickens me every time I look at him or Jungkook.

However Taehyung just looks away, hurt and clears his throat.

"Y/n I think we need to talk about some things." Taehyung

Slamming the pen down on the desk I stood up, gathering all my paper work I need and shot him a glare.

"I don't think we do anymore Taehyung. Jungkook said everything he needed to and your silence that day spoke more than what I needed to know. So good bye and enjoy the rest of your day.

I spoke quickly, holding the documents to my chest and rushed passed him to get out the office as fast as I can. But a tight hold grabbed my arm preventing me from fully leaving the office.

"Y/n..." Taehyung

He whispered my name, looking down at me with tears in his own eyes. It almost made me teary just to see him look so hurt but that's not my problem anymore.

"I am sorry Y/n." Taehyung

I ripped my arm from him and stepped back.

"Well a sorry doesn't cut it Taehyung. It'll take a lot more than an I'm sorry to make up for the damage. Now excuse me, I have a busy day of work to do."

Without sparing another glance I left him there and quickly rushed through the kitchen, waving a good bye to jin and then Jimin when I saw him and as quickly as I could I rushed out the café without even looking at Jungkook when he was outside putting out the specials board. He must of got rid of Eunbi somehow, not that I care anymore.

I'm learning to move on and go forward with my life, even if it means they're no longer part of it.