Chapter twenty-nine💜

~Y/N POV~

That little bitch took the fucking stairs but I didn't care.

I chased her anyway like a cat and mouse. Her being the mouse and I being the cat.

I'm livid that she has the audacity to do what ever she did and then run here to my boyfriends apartment for protection. But I have a bone to pick with them too so why not kill two birds with one stone?

Eunbi glanced over her shoulder as we reached the floor through the stair case doors and bolted towards their front door just to pound on it hard and fast. Fear spread across her eyes as I charged at her ready to just throw my fist to her plastic face.

But the front door abruptly opened and she fell forward into their apartment but I didn't stop there. I kept running until I was stopped by Jungkook's arm around my waist to prevent me from clawing at her fucking face. I glared at her, kicking my legs and throwing my arms as she laid on the floor next to Taehyung's feet.

"What the hell is going on?" Taehyung

I growled through my teeth seeing him help her stand up and rub her arm gently like she was the most precious thing on earth but no matter how much I tried to push Jungkook off me he wouldn't budge. Instead he pulled me back to the door frame of their front door, far away from Eunbi.

"She fucking attacked me!" Eunbi

" OH YOU BITCH I DIDNT LAY A HAND ON YOU!!"

I gasped and tried to get back at her again but this time Jungkook pushed me out completely.

"Y/N THAT IS ENOUGH!!" Jungkook

I gaped at him, jaw dropped. Not only has he just practically shoved me out his apartment but now he's shouted at me. Never has he raised his voice at me like that.

"Jungkook sh-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jungkook

I frowned at him, my shock disappeared but my anger returning.

"What's wrong with me?! I should be asking what's wrong with you!! AND HIM!!"

I angrily pointed to Taehyung still holding onto her arm but blankly stared over to us over Jungkook shoulder.

"Nothing is wrong with us Y/n. We're not the one attacking people and chasing them like a mad person." Jungkook

"I am mad!! You don't know what the hell she just told me!! Then on top of that you've both been ignoring me for days!! My calls! My texts, hell you all even ignored me when I came to the door and yet you open up for that slut there!!"

Again I pointed at her but Jungkook slapped my hand away with such force it stung the back of my hand and so I brought it up to my chest with a hiss of pain. Looking up at him I felt tears come to my eyes.

"You just slapped me."

"Yeah well you deserve a lot worse after what you did to us." Jungkook

His venom voice made me flinch back. This is a new side to him I've never seen before and those eyes that use to look at me with love and affection show nothing but hate.

"What? I didn't do anything to you or Taehyung."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at me but yet the more I thought about I ended up looking around Jungkook to Eunbi. That stupid grin on her face staring back at me while both Taehyung and Jungkook aren't looking.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TELL THEM?!"

Trying to get passed Jungkook he just grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back  which caused me to fall backwards onto the floor landing hard on my ass. I swear the air in my lungs were almost knocked out but it was the way Jungkook was glaring at me is what hurt the most.