Chapter Twenty-seven💜

~TAEHYUNG POV~

"Hey where's Y/n?" Jungkook

I looked up from Eunji's phone to gaze across the table to where Y/n should be seated but frowned when I seen that she was gone. Where did she go?

"Maybe she went to the bathroom?" Eunji

"But she already went and came back. She wouldn't of gone again."

Eunji bit her bottom lip and looked down to her phone on her lap in her hands. Jungkook and I shared a worried expression but also guilt. I felt guilty I didn't notice and I know Jungkook does too.

"Jungkook we should go and check on her. Sorry Eunji but we must get going."

I stood up and Jungkook did too nodding and instantly agreeing with me.

"I'll go pay the bill then." Jungkook

"No stop!" Eunji

She grabbed both our wrists, Jungkook and I met eyes and then back to our hands where Eunji's own hands were so close to. We may have got on tonight but I didn't like her touching me like this.

"Eunji we really must go. We neglected our girlfriend tonight so excuse us." Jungkook

"Agreed. Sorry Eunji."

We nod at each other but Eunji tugged on our arms harder, preventing us from moving.

"How can you both me in a relationship with her when she's clearly using you both for your business? All she wants from the two of you is money." Eunji

Glaring at her I ripped my wrist out of her grasp, picking up my jacket from behind my chair.

"Y/n isn't using us for money Eunji. The business we share is a three way street between us. If anything with Jungkook and I living together we get more of the income technically speaking."

Jungkook grunts but nods firmly.

"Oh yeah? Well how do you explain these text messages between the two of us when she was discussing how she used Jungkook to get the loan for the bakery in the first place and planned to dumb your asses when the second bakery comes into place and make her own?" Eunji

She thrusted her phone up in my face, and then to Jungkook's. But I only saw Y/n's name at the top of the screen but didn't see the conversation.

"Let me see properly Eunji if you're going to throw accusations like that around." Jungkook

He sat back down, taking her phone from her hand and scrolled through the apparent conversation. I was sceptical about this. I had no reason to trust Eunji at all. Neither did Jungkook but as I watched him he slumped his shoulders, clenching his jaw and tightening his grip around the phone so hard it seemed if he held it any longer than he would break it.

"Hyung she's right. It has Y/n's number. Y/n even says the sex was just a bonus and we fell for it." Jungkook

I stomped around the table, snatching the phone from him to see for myself. Then took a seat beside him where Y/n once sat.

"Can't you see? Y/n has always used the both of you, even in high school. I just thought it was about time you both knew and stopped being made a fool of." Eunji

I didn't pay attention to her and kept reading the conversations between Eunji and Y/n. Eunji defending us while Y/n degraded us, called us names and thought our whole relationship was a joke. I even double checked the phone number with the one I had for her on my phone and it checked out.

"Even in high school you say? What did she do to us in school?" Jungkook

The disappointment in his voice made me feel even more worse about this. I didn't want to believe this, I couldn't even imagine Y/n talking to someone or even about some other person like this. I just don't understand but it look legit.

"Well that scar you have on your cheek Jungkook?" Eunji

"Yeah?" Jungkook

"Y/n paid Samuel to give you that so she could swoop in and save the day to get in your good books." Eunji

I gasped and finally looked up from the phone, total disbelief. Y/n wouldn't of done that, she was livid when that happened and even punched the captain of the football team across the face for it and broke her hand in doing so. What the hell?

"That's not true, right Taehyung?" Jungkook

I remained speechless, not knowing what to say so I shrugged at him.

"It's also mentioned in the texts if you have a look." Eunji

She pointed towards her phone still in my hand but Jungkook took it from me and I didn't bother to take it back from him. This was getting too much and rather disappointing. None of this sounds like the Y/n I know and love but a cousin would know the true colours right?

Family and stuff, yeah?

But when Jungkook dropped the phone on the table but Eunji was quick to pick it back up.

"Oh and she also spread that rumour that you, Taehyung drugged Jisoo at her party and tried to rape her." Eunji

Now that brings back memories.

A full year of school ruined because of that rumour and there was even police investigations and everything. That almost ruined my life but Y/n was there for me.

I don't want to believe it but I cant help but be angry about that coming back up again. It's a sensitive topic and no one knew who actually started that rumour but I never forgot it. Never.

"It's in the texts too Tae. Y/n admitted it." Jungkook

I gave him a side look but didn't react to it. I didn't want to explode here in the middle of the restaurant and flip tables.

"I'm so sorry to the both of you. I should of told you what she's like from the very beginning and none of this would of happened." Eunji

"Yeah no shit." Jungkook

Again I said nothing, trying to keep myself right but I could tell Jungkook was itching to explode, his leg was shaking under the table, chewing on his inner cheek and digging his nails into his palms. I better get him out of here.

So I stood up, throwing on my jacket over my shoulder. Eunji only looked up at me, surprised but Jungkook was too distracted in his own thoughts to even notice.

"I'm going to go pay and then Jungkook and I are going home. Thanks for Joining us tonight Eunji, talk to you again soon."

Grabbing Jungkook by the back of his collar I forced him to stand up and dragged him towards the bar. Really I could of found a waiter but I just want to pay and get out of here.

This has truly fucked things up with everything and if this is true, then over ten years of friendship and more was pointless.