Chapter twenty-four💜

~Y/N POV~

Still a little tipsy from the drinks earlier Jungkook had to carry me out the taxi when we got to my apartment building. Taehyung opened up the door and Jungkook followed him inside but kept walking towards my bedroom just to carefully set me down on the bed and Taehyung walked in after him, removing his jacket just to throw it to the chair I had in the corner of the room.

Jungkook sighed heavily, shaking his head and hands on his hips but that's when I had a good look at his knuckles.

"Is that not sore?"

His knuckles were a mixture of blue and purple with little raw marks surrounding the bruises on his hands. Jungkook just looked down at his hands an shook his head.

"Nope, not at all." Jungkook

"I'll go get everyone some water before we go to bed." Taehyung

He walked back out the room, unbuttoning his shirt and I followed him with my eyes before he disappeared. Once he was gone I quickly pulled up my dress, over my head and thrown it across the room without a care in the world where it went. After I just laid down on my back, rolling around free from any clothing but then realised that I had my bra and underwear so I rushed to get them off me and flew them away from me and just laughed to myself.

"Ah, that's so much better."

Completely naked I felt the soft sheets under my body, rolling onto my stomach to crawl towards my pillows.

"Erm Y/n? What are you doing?" Jungkook

I froze for just a minute and shyly turned my head around to look over my shoulder to see Jungkook standing by the end of the bed, smirking yet a brow raised on his face. I just giggled at him.

"I'm getting ready for bed."

"Naked?" Jungkook

He pointed out to me but I shrugged and rolled back over onto my back and purposely spread my legs open for him to see everything I have. Of course his eyes immediately diverted to my womanhood.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before Jungkook."

Stretching my hand above my head I began to stretch my entire body and force a yawn out which just so happened to turn into a real one. Then dropping my hands to my sides but I wanted to tease him some more so I slowly ran my hands up and down the front of my body, circling my erect nipples, down my stomach just to stop by my womanhood that was on full display.

He just stood there, eyes following every movement of my hands down my body and licking his lips. He began to palm himself through his jeans and he let out a groan shaking his head.

"Oh god Y/n why are you doing this to me?" Jungkook

"Do you want to fuck me or not?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do." Jungkook

I lifted my legs in the air, spreading them even more wider than before.

"Then come and fuck me."

Oh boy did he just pounce on the bed as soon as I spoke those words, eagerly ripping off his shirt and unbuckling his belt just to pull off his jeans. I just let out a squeal of excitement but before I could even move Jungkook had me pinned to the bed, his hands around my wrists beside my head.

(SMUT WARNING)

"Someone is eager. You moved so fast."

Jungkook chuckled, breathing heavily already just to lower his lips close to mine and yet he was already positioning himself at my aching womanhood that was ready for him.

"What can I say? You're irresistible." Jungkook

I didn't get to respond in anyway since Jungkook closed the small gap between us my smashing his lips to mine with so much force it knocked out most the air in my lungs and then to make it even more intense he wasted no time in pushing his length inside me. I gasped in pleasure and could only smirk to myself knowing I got what I wanted.

Although he didn't start off slow and stead in stead he got straight into it, pounding away into my pussy that was holding onto him tightly with every thrust he bestowed upon me. My hand reached around to his back just to dig my nails into his skin and drag my way down to his lower back. He parted from me, lifting his upper body weight just to groan loudly but didn't stop pushing in and out of me.

"Fuckkkk." Jungkook

Ploughing into my more harder, bottoming out each time he pushed inside me I felt so close already, eyes rolling to the back of my head and I heard him chuckle breathlessly.

"That's right cum for me. Cum all over this cock." Jungkook

Gripping the sheets in my fists I threw my head back, moaning in bliss as my body took his permission to let go of that build up and explode under him and cum around him. In return Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling me tighten around him much more but only to burst himself, cumming deep inside me with a groan and dropping his weight onto me as he pumped a few times makes sure he rode us both through our highs.

The two of us breathing heavily and yet I found myself playing with his hair between my fingers. Our bodies stuck together in this position.

"God I love you Y/n." Jungkook

"I love you too kookie."

We shared a kiss when he pushed himself back up on his hands but it was disturbed when someone suddenly entered the bedroom.

"Damn did I miss all the action?" Taehyung

Jungkook and I looked up to Taehyung coming to stand beside us with two glasses of water in his hands and set them down on the bedside table.

"Yeah what took you so long?" Jungkook

Taehyung shrugged and sat down beside us, pushing back some of my hair that was stuck to my face from sweat.

"I was just getting a drink myself and used the bathroom. That piss went on forever and plus I knew what you two were doing and all the drinks got to me tonight I don't think I would of been able to perform so I just waited until you two were done." Taehyung

I reached out for him and put my hand on top of his thigh.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us?"

Taehyung shook his head and waved his hand up.

"No I'm good for tonight but tomorrow you're all mine." Taehyung

I giggled and agreed to that with a nod but looking up at Jungkook he just rolled his eyes and slipped out of me just to sit up on his knees.

"Fine it's only fair I guess." Jungkook

Now he was pouting like a baby which only made me laugh again but I just ended up yawning and my body feeling all relaxed and ready for sleep to take over.

"Come on now just move over so you can get some sleep." Taehyung

I nodded and rolled over so Taehyung could lift a corner of the sheets and allow me to roll back in but remaining in the centre of the bed so Taehyung and Jungkook could lay on each side. Jungkook rolled onto his side and came to lay on his side to my left and Taehyung made himself comfy on my right. Although I ended up laying on my left side so I could cuddle up into Jungkook's chest and Taehyung could move closer and spoon be from behind.

By the events of what just happened I actually forgot about what happened at the club and felt more relaxed and happy to be in the arms of my boyfriends.