Chapter four💜

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING)

I don't know why the hell I agreed to do this but I wasn't going back on it now. I didn't even want to, I wanted to take this as far as it will go. I wanted to see what they were capable of and I was about to find out.

Jungkook nips on my ear lobe as I release a moan into Taehyungs lips at the sensation just the nip alone was giving me.

"Let's lose this first." Jungkook

I felt his hands travel down my back slowly to grip onto the end of my vest and begin to pull up so I pulled back from Taehyung to allow Jungkook to pull off my vest so I was in just my shorts and bra.

"This is still too much clothes." Jungkook

Taehyung only hummed in response and leaned back on his hands checking me up and down as he bits his lower lip. I grinned to myself and stood up above both of them and stepped to the side with my hands behind my back on the clasp of my bra. Both boys at their sights watching me lustfully and I find myself with confidence. If they were going to show me what they were capable of I might as well show off mine.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung

I winked at him and unclasped my bra at the back and threw it at him without a second to spare. It landed on his face and he took it off to chuck it somewhere behind him and gawked at my near nakedness. Jungkook however licked his lips and sat up on his knees.

"Now if I'm getting naked here you two need to do it also. So get stripping boys."

I laughed since both eagerly started stripping themselves of their clothes without taking their eyes off my chest. It was pretty amusing to be honest and I was enjoying the view myself. To see them without their shirts on isn't new to me I've seen it plenty times but when they stand up to remove their underwear I almost fainted. I mean seriously I didn't think they were both well equipped down in that department. It even made me doubt that I could handle two at one time but I'm up for a challenge.

Now two stark naked men stood before me. Jungkook grinning and Taehyung standing with his hands on his hips.

"Now, your turn. Come on. Those shorts need to go." Taehyung

I giggled and pulled my shorts down all the way to my ankles and stood back up straight to bare my al naked glory to the two men I've thought of as my best friends but tonight they'll be my lovers.

"Nice. I knew she would be shaved down there." Jungkook

"What?! I told you I shave down here."

I mentioned gesturing to my bare womanhood..

"Well now we've seen proof. Come here." Taehyung

He takes my hand and pulls me over to his chest and sinks the two of us back down to the sheets and pillows beneath us. Jungkook too sat back down but crawled over closer as Taehyung rolled me onto my back.

"I think tonight we'll show you what we can do and then you can show us another time what you can do." Taehyung

"I think that's a good idea since she's so desperate to know what this will be like. I bet you've even dreamed off this." Jungkook

Both of them come to sit by my head. Jungkook inching closer to my face with a wicked smirk as I could also feel Taehyungs fingers graze through my hair.

"Well look at us now. We're all naked. Speaking of naked. I'm going to go down here first." Taehyung

He disappeared from view but Jungkook quickly distracted me by placing his lips on mine when he grabs my jaw with one hand and my breast in the other. My legs were suddenly spread apart by another when Jungkook slipped his tongue in my mouth as a distraction but that only served for so long when I felt a finger slick up my folds and a hiss escaped Tae's lips.