Chapter two💜

~Y/N POV~

I stumbled into Taehyung and Jungkooks shared apartment with the extra pair of keys I have. Just like they have for mine, we enter each others homes as if they were our own.

I had four bags full of junk food for the night so I was struggling a little bit but when the rush of stomping feet echoed through the apartment I knew they were coming to my rescue.

"Y/n!! Finally we thought we would of had to send out a rescue mission to find you!" Jungkook

"I didn't take that long."

I whined as the two took the bags off me and took them to the kitchen just to the left, of the front door while I took off my jacket and hung it up while I also take off my shoes and then follow the boys into the kitchen. They were both unloading the snacks I bought and putting them down on the counter, scattering them about, trying to figure out which snacks are for who.

"Tae, wheres the food?"

I asked him.

"I ordered pizza but it'll be here soon." Taehyung

He says without even looking at me put picking out a bag of chips, eyes lighting up at the sight of them and hugs them to his chest.

"Oh, mine!" Taehyung

Jungkook scowls at him for a moment before he too lights up at a thought and walks over to his pantry cupboard and opens it to bend down and pick up two boxes beer.

"There's also more of this." Jungkook

I rounded the counter to walk towards him when he kicks the panty door closed with his foot.

"Wow, Jungkook just how drunk do you plan on getting tonight?"

Jungkook only shrugs and starts to make his way to the living room all while he responds back.

"As drunk as we can get!" Jungkook

"Hey Y/n, why don't you get changed and meet us in the living room? The pizza should be here any minute now anyway and Jungkook made a surprise in the living room. Try not to peak at it when you walk past." Taehyung

Okay then?

I don't say anything and nod just to spin in my heels and head straight towards Taehyungs bedroom who happens to have spare clothes for me in his closet just as Jungkook also has too. It's mainly pjs and maybe a couple other things here and there but it's useful. We have clothes for each other at our apartments for times like this. Since we've known each other we always had sleepovers. Our parents never seems to mind at all about that and we took turns of whos house we slept at on weekends.

Taking my pjs out of Taehyungs closet I changed into just a simple blue shorts and a vest but of course keeping on my bra. I'll just take it off later when I go to sleep. I think it's uncomfortable to sleep with a bra.

After changing I walked into the living room and was surprised to see a fort, a huge fort at that. It took up the entire living room pretty much.

The couches were pushed against the walls and any other units and long white sheets hung from the ceiling with what looks like lights on the inside.

Surprised I found the cap for an opening to the inside and strolled to only see something that was very shocking to see.

There was white sheets and pillows covering the entire floor, the lights from the centre lighting on the ceiling came down to the sides of the fort

There was white sheets and pillows covering the entire floor, the lights from the centre lighting on the ceiling came down to the sides of the fort. This was more like a tent, an indoor lot up tent. The large tv was also placed to side still on the small wooden unit they had and even the boxes of beers were placed to the side next to the small unit.

It was beautiful.

I was amazed that Jungkook did this.
Never expected it.

Walking in further gazing up to the lights did I hear his voice behind me.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook

Turning around I seen his worried yet shy self, carrying as much snacks in his hands as he could carry.

"I do. This is amazing Jungkook. How long did it take you to do this?"

I couldn't stop looking at the lights. He breathes in relief and comes through the cap to come closer and look around himself.

"Two days. Taehyung helped me though." Jungkook

"But it was your idea." Taehyung

He chimes in stepping through the gap of white sheets with three boxes of pizzas in his hands.

"Why though? We're just hanging out like we always do."

"It's not just any hang out tonight y/n, it's our tenth anniversary!! It's special!!" Taehyung

I laugh at his outburst when he comes over grinning and sits down with the pizza boxes and sets them down.

"You make that sound like we've been in a relationship for ten years Tae."

He briefly glances up at me with a shrug and an innocent look on his face.

"So? We've been in a relationship for ten years." Taehyung

"But a friendship one though." Jungkook

He comments dropping all the snacks he hand in his grasp onto the floor and Taehyung looks back down to the pizzas and opens up the first box.

Where as I still feel touched that they took the time to do this. How did I get so lucky to have such great friends?