Chapter Forty-Two💜

~Y/N POV~

Today was opening day for the second café and so far it's been a great success!!

I mean there has been so many people come in, either they're regulars from the first café or new comers I haven't seen before.

Everyone was here for support, even Namjoon and Hoseok who took time off work to come for the day which I appreciated and Jungkook and Taehyung had been well behaved too. Just working around the café, keeping to themselves even if we've come up with some small talk here and there but it's about work, nothing else.

It's good that both Taehyung and Jungkook finally saw the place after all this time. They came in early before opening so I can show them around the place while its empty and even introduce them to the new staff members I hired all by myself.

So far there's been no complaints from them and I believe there wont be. They would of expressed something by now if there was something bad about the place or staff.

Feeling good about the success of the place I took a moment to stand to the side and admire the café and everyone in it.

Jimin was behind the counter, helping Yeonjun a new staff member how to make coffee quickly on such busy days since he is the master at it I must say. Then there was little Mia behind the cash register ringing up an order with her precious smile to an elderly lady.

I spotted Yoongi chilling by a table comfortably on his chair talking to Hoseok while Taehyung stood beside them talking in a civil manner, I mean Taehyung was even smiling which is not something I have seen much of these days. That left Jungkook speaking to Taehyun, another new staff member in the middle of the café about his apron and how it must be worn at all times and not just tied around his waist. I only know this because they aren't far from where I stood.

Everything looked good so far and I have nothing bad to say about it. I was so stressed about this but it's all been worth it. Really I was more worried about Jungkook and Taehyung since every time I see them lately, it's been something dramatic but no, not this time and that's good.

With a nod to myself I headed towards the kitchen in the back. Pushing the doors back I walked into the kitchen to find Jin helping out the new baker, Soobin. Both of them baking away to make new batches of cakes or pastries. Even these two were fine and I thought Jin would be a little funny about it but he's actually fine so I was wrong about that.

But then I noticed someone was missing.

"Hey Jin, where's Namjoon?"

Jin looked up at me from the middle table, in the middle of rolling some dough in flour.

"We were running low on strawberries for the tarts so I sent him out to get some." Jin

"I hope he took the business card from my office?"

Jin nods.

"Yes he did, Y/n. Just relax, go sit in your office and put your feet up. You've been walking around all day and you need to take some time to yourself." Jin

I was starting to feel like I need to sit down but I guess I've been so busy I just tried to ignore it and work to be sure everything runs smoothly.

"Okay, I'll be in my office."

Jin salutes and Soobin laughs and copies him, salutes to me also and then laughs at himself for doing it.

I walk through the back to the office, closed the door after and sat down at my desk and positioned my feet up on the desk and basically got as comfortable as I could on the chair behind my desk.