Chapter eighteen💜

~Y/N POV~

I have to say this date definitely picked up my mood compared to earlier at work.

I was no longer thinking of my parents disapproval towards me and more about my two best boyfriends that were trying very hard to keep me happy. It was obvious they knew as Taehyung told me they knew I wasn't in a good mood this morning and yet here we all are now. On the beach after grabbing some take out and coming to the beach with blankets and drinks to sit and enjoy the sunset such was just beautiful to watch while we ate.

I love the sunset and they know this too.

It's nice to know just how well they know me but to have ten years of friendship before all this it's bound to happen just like how I know so much about them.

Once the sun had set and we finished the three of us lay under the stars on our towels not that we needed them for swimming but it's what Taehyung gathered up for the evening.

The stars were out shining and I loved every minute of it. To lay here in the warm weather on the beach with these two at night, holding their hands as each man laid down next to me also to look up at the stars enjoying this moment between us. I laid down in the middle as I always am but it gives me that sense of security, that safe zone I have always had with them.

They are always there for me no matter what and by them doing this during a time that is difficult for me means a lot. I'll get over it obviously and with these two by my side I know it'll be sooner than later.

"Thank you."

I whispered to the both of them. Not sure if they would hear it but Taehyung definitely did with the way he rolled on to his side, propping himself up by his elbow.

"For what love?" Taehyung

He brushed away some of my hair that curling around my neck to fall off my shoulder. Jungkook also turned onto his side, copying Taehyungs laying position.

"For both being here with me. Your both always there and I appreciate that a lot."

"You can never get rid of us y/n. We're like a moth to a flame. Where ever you go, where ever you may be we'll always be there no matter the situation." Jungkook

"Yeah even if we're pissed at you. We'll still be there." Taehyung

I laughed to Taehyungs last statement when a familiar memory comes to mind back when we were at school.

"Yeah like that time you and Tae fell out because you ditched him to go to the dentist." Jungkook

"Hey! I didn't ditch him! I really didn't know I had the dentist that day!"

I argued back. Jungkook laughed but Taehyung rolled his eyes because it wasn't a fond memory to him that o stood him up at the movie theatre because I had an unexpected dentist appointment.

"Well the point I think Jungkook is trying to make is that even with how pissed I was at you, I still showed up to your art gallery showing at school didn't I?" Taehyung

I only nodded, thinking back fondly to when I was presenting my art project at a gallery. My parents couldn't come that night and Jungkook definitely showed up, I had no doubt back then but at the time I was upset when I was unsure that Taehyung wasn't going to show up but he did. He didn't speak to me but he was there and that's what mattered to me.

"Well thanks anyway. Both of you."

I wanted to kiss both of them so first I leaned up to kiss Taehyung gently on the lips, catching him off guard but he kissed me back in time before I pulled away just to turn to Jungkook to give him the same treatment. Kissing him on the lips gently before I pulled back even if he tried to linger longer than planned.