Chapter thirty-six💜

~JUNGKOOK POV~

I sighed for the hundredth time this morning since coming in. It's only 7.15 in the morning and I'm already fed up.

But we have to work.

I opened up shop and Taehyung went through to the kitchen. I heard him about through to me that jin wasn't in yet which is unusual but I'm not worried about it. Jins never late coming in so whatever it is, I'm sure it's important.

I could call him but at the same time there's this voice in my mind telling me not to.

"Nope, jins definitely not here yet and there's no sign of Jimin or Yoongi." Taehyung

Looking up from the table I'm sitting on in the centre of the cafe I watched Tae expressing a scowl upon his face, eyes scanning the room.

"No y/n either I'm guessing?"

He looked at me and sighed heavily, shaking his head.

"No but she could be at the new place. That's where she mostly is these days." Taehyung

And don't I know it.

These past few weeks y/n has been back and forth between here and the new upcoming cafe across the city. Obviously she's going to end up full time at that place even if she hasn't said anything about it but I know she will.

She wouldn't even give Taehyung the time of day a couple days ago when he tried to talk to her so there's no way she would give me any notice. Even if sometimes she catches me watching her but I don't dare look away. It only reminds me of what I once had with her until I blew it, until we blew it.

She's fading away from us and I feel helpless to stop it. I don't know what to do or even say to her.

"Where the heck is everyone?" Taehyung

Hearing his voice again it brought me back to reality and I looked up at him, standing up this time but leaned against the table.

"Have you texted anyone?"

He took out his phone and started tapping away as I did the same, texting to find out what's going with everyone. I even tried calling Jimin, then Yoongi and even Hoseok in case Yoongi was still asleep but no, nothing.

"Well I tried everyone apart from Jin and there's nothing."

I told him putting my phone back in my pocket and crossing my arms over my chest. Taehyung just blankly stared back at me, his phone pressed against his ear until he clicked his tongue and put his phone away.

"No answer from either Jin or Namjoon. What's with everyone?" Taehyung

I shrugged at him but took the keys out my pocket.

"Shall we just call it a day? I'd rather be in bed honestly."

Taehyung squinted his eyes at me, hands on his hips.

"You slept all weekend. It's time for work now." Taehyung

He walked away towards the counter, turning on the coffee machine. I groaned and dragged my feet towards him.