Chapter thirteen💜

~Y/N POV~

There was no work today so the three of us ended up just chilling in the boys apartment. Actually I had been spending more time at their place this past month anyway than I have been at my own place. Like more sleepovers than we use to and take outs and or just spending the evening cooking. Mostly Jungkook does that and sometimes Taehyung would join but see when I try to get involved they wont let me so I have no choice but to sit on a stool and watch.

Because its been a month since we decided to enter this polygamous relationship and no work today and it seems that there's been no problems at the café since there's been no phone calls from Jin, we decided to just have a carefree sex day. I mean literally that's all we've been doing all day and I have to say I've never had so much sex in one day in my life so I'm exhausted. I already had a shower and Jungkook did too so that left Taehyung to shower while the two of us lay on the couch watching tv but I have to say I'm close to passing out from exhaustion and could barely keep my eyes open. Jungkook however was wide awake, no sign of falling asleep like he was before his shower but I guess it woke him up a bit more. We were going to get something to eat but decided to wait for Taehyung to finish his shower before ordering anything for a take out but we'll have it delivered.

Jungkook was laying on his back on the couch while I laid on my side almost on top of the guys body with my head on his chest. Just listening to his heart beat was making me sleepy even more and I had no clue what was going on, on the tv anymore. If Jungkook had changed it at any point I wouldn't have a clue what's happening, not that I cared any way.

My eyes were drooping, slowly coming to a close until finally closed them.

"Hey I have an idea what we can do soon!" Taehyung

My eyes shot up to the sound of his loud yet excited voice entering the room startling me but making Jungkook giggle when he felt me jolt awake. Taehyung stopped to smile at me, rubbing his damp hair with a towel and only to wear grey sweats but no tshirt but like Jungkook but he wore black sweats where as I only wore one of Jungkooks baggy tshirts that comes down to my knees but of course I wore no underwear either, I didn't see the point.

"I'm sorry did I scare you there Y/n?" Taehyung

He tilt his head to the side with a smirk upon his lips but I just nodded, rubbing my eyes with a yawn.

"Yeah but what were you going to say."

Taehyung hummed and threw the towel to his shoulder to hang there while he begins to speak.

"I was thinking that next month we can go back home, you know to where we grew up and we could tell our parents about us." Taehyung

My eyes widen in shock but also in fear to tell my parents about this. I'm not ashamed it's just because my parents can be very strict but when it came to Taehyung and Jungkook they were okay but that because my parents started to think they were both gay for each other and had no interest in me.

There was silence in the room and Taehyung stared at me with a frown and hands on his hips while I could also feel Jungkooks eyes on me as he looks down by bending his head in an awkward position.

"Do you not want to tell them about us?" Taehyung

I could see that hurt look on his face but I pushed myself up a little bit from Jungkook to make sure to look at both of them while I explain myself.

"It's not that I don't want to, its just you both know how strict my parents are compared to yours. You parents are more open to things like this whereas mine only accepted the two of you as my friends because they thought you were gay and had no intentions of being with me. I'm just scared of their reactions, most of all my dad."

I looked down to the floor, thinking of my dads temper. They both know what my dad is like when he gets mad or doesn't get his own way. He's crazy and just spits out whatever comes to mind and my mom just goes along with it. I heard Taehyungs sigh but I didn't look at him, instead Jungkook reached up to cup my cheek making me look at him.

"You don't have to tell them yet if you don't want to. We can go and tell my parents and tell Tae's too and if you feel like you want to tell yours then okay." Jungkook

"Yeah we can do that and we'll be right beside you anyway, it's not like we would just leave you to tell them alone." Taehyung

I nodded, thinking that would be a good idea. I mean I get on really well with their parents. Taehyungs mom was always stuffing my mouth with food while Jungkooks mom is always fussing over my hair and trying to pin it up or something since she never had a daughter so she always insisted that I call her mom too just like Taehyungs mom. Then there dads use to just tease about the whole friendship thing we have but I guess they're going to be happy that they got their wish I just font think they would expect it to be all three of us in this together.

"Okay we can do that and I'll think about telling my parents."

I smiled and Taehyung laughed, clapping his hands excitedly. I just laid back down on Jungkooks chest, and his arms immediately wrapped around me. I just felt so tired and I didn't want to think about it right now.

"I'll call my mom and dad later but first I'll go get the menu so we can order something." Taehyung

He left the room towards the kitchen and I found myself closing my eyes with a smile on my face but listening to Jungkooks strong heart beat. Then soon enough fell asleep feeling safe and secure in Jungkooks arms.

~ TAEHYUNG POV~

I rushed to the kitchen to grab the menu from the drawer and picked up my phone from the counter so I could call them once we decided what we were going to eat. I was honestly excited to tell my mom and dad about the three of us, I know they'll be understanding and supportive but I know where Y/n is coming from when she spoke about her parents, especially her dad he can be scary. Bit one thing for sure is if she decides to tell him and he blows up on her lets just say I wont back down from a fight

Coming back to the living room looking down at the menu I looked up just to see Jungkook looking back at me with a soft smile and he pointed to Y/n laying on him, sleeping soundly. That was fast but I don't blame her, she is dealing with two guys in bed at once after all.

"I'm not surprised."

I chuckled walking further into the room and taking a seat on the one seater couch.

"Should I wake her?" Jungkook

I shook my head but stared at her beautiful features. Her eyes twitching every now and then and her chest softly moving up and down with every breath she takes.

"No, just let her sleep. I'll just order he usual from this place so she has food when she wakes up."

Jungkook nodded and looked down at her, just to move some hair away from her face before it falls to cover her nose.

"Tae what if she decides to tell her parents and her dad gets mad? What do we do then?" Jungkook

I shrugged and sat back on the couch, crossing my right leg over my left and menu rested on my legs.

"If she wants to tell them then okay, but we'll be there and one thing for sure is that I'm not gonna let him hurt her in anyway. I'm sure you're the same?"

I raised a brow at him in question and I immediately nodded straight away with a dark look in his eyes. If I cant put her dad in his place Jungkook sure can. Get Jungkook pissed you're going to regret it.

"Of course, without hesitation." Jungkook

I nodded and looked down at the menu for a few seconds reading what there was. Is there any point in even looking at this? I mean we always order the same thing anyway.

"Do you want your usual from this place?"

I asked him now looking up at him, catching him staring down at Y/n sleeping but he didn't look away from her and only nodded without saying anything. I took a deep breath and stood up to leave the living room and make a quick call to the take away place and have our food delivered.

I still cant wait to go back to our childhood town, it'll bring back memories but I want to also treat it like our first get away and I wont let Y/n's parents ruin that, but that's only if she decides to tell them, it's up to her.