Chapter forty-seven💜

~Y/N POV~

"Takeout's here!!" Namjoon

Hearing Namjoon's voice coming from the door and Jin's face popping up from the doorway grinning and holding two plastic bags of food I just sat up excitedly from the couch and scooted my butt to the edge.

"Yes!"

I cheered because I was starving and just waiting for my cheesy fries I so desperately have been wanting for the last hour.

Jin wondered into the room and Namjoon followed him in carrying another bag filled with cans of drinks for everyone.

Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on either side of me copied me by sitting on the edge of the couch and Jin started to take out the containers and place them neatly on the coffee table.

Jimin came to stand beside him and help him hand out everyone's food while Hoseok helped Namjoon hand out the drinks. Yoongi made himself comfortable on the one seater as Hoseok passed him a can of beer and then Hoseok handed me a bottle of mountain dew.

"My precious."

I cooed at the drink and began to open the bottle cap but it was snatched out my hand by Jimin as quickly as I got it and I pouted at the man now holding my precious drink.

"No. Mountain dew is not healthy for pregnant women Y/n. We've had this conversation the other day." Jimin

I scowled at the man when he passed me a bottle of water instead and I just opened it and drank it but still pouting at Jimin for taking away my favourite drink right now.

"What's wrong with her drinking that stuff?" Taehyung

"There's something in the drink that can be dangerous to pregnant women." Jimin

He shrugged and sat down on his knees before Jin opposite Taehyung and I.

"That can't be true can it?" Taehyung

"I don't know but I read on it and it's best not to risk it." Jimin

"I doubt one bottle will do her any harm. Y/n you want the drink yes?" Jungkook

I nodded eagerly and started to smile with hope and Jungkook picked up the bottle but it was taken out of his grasp by Namjoon this time.

"Nope. I've heard of this too so no mountain dew for the mean time Y/n. It's not good for you." Namjoon

I groaned and fell back against the couch and crossed my arms over my chest like a child.

"You guys suck ass,"

I mumbled but Hoseok laughed at me. I don't know if it was because of my misery of because of my comment. Jungkook however glanced at me over his shoulder to pass me an apologetic expression but was then given his own food by Jimin.

Jin then handed out my container towards me and I sat back up again for my much awaited fries.

Sitting up right I took the white container from him and opened it up just to smell the melted cheese. I brought the cheesy fries so close to my face the cheese almost greased across the tip of my nose.

"Here's you mayo and jalapenos Y/n." Jin

He slid the small tubs across the coffee table towards me and then handed Namjoon his food after Namjoon finally sat down on a cushion next to him.

Eagerly I opened up the mayo first and smeared it all over the cheesy fries and then took the jalapenos and sprinkled them all over my fries. After my master piece was done I started to devour that delicious taste that was like heaven on the lips.