Chapter five💜

~Y/N POV~

The sound of someone groan from behind me, erupted through my ear making me stir a little in my sleep because of how close they were to me.

There was movement from behind me to follow until the warmth that was pressed against my back disappeared and the soft whisper of Jungkooks voice was soon heard after.

"Oh? So that wasn't a dream then." Jungkook

What's he talking about?

I shuffled a little bit forward with my eyes closed and content with whatever it was that I was hugging from my front until I next heard Taehyungs husked voice.

"Mhmm, no dream kook. Very real." Taehyung

Then I next felt a hand brush along my spine from my hair all the way down my back to stop just above my butt. Opening my eyes was I met to the sight of Taehyungs bare chest and realised his arms were wrapped around me holding me to him but only moved back a little to see me face and give me a sleepy smile.

"Hello there." Taehyung

All I could do was stare up into his eyes with slight confusion but then look down between our bodies and come to realise something else.

We're naked.

Together.

I backed away slightly scared of what happened last night but that's when everything came flooding back to me. We had sex last night. Well a threesome, with Jungkook.

I rolled over on to my back as Taehyung loosens his grip on me. I see Jungkook sitting up wiping his eyes but smiles at me to stretch when he sees me watching him.

"Good morning y/n." Jungkook

"Morning."

I respond back and sit up myself but I come to suddenly remember I'm still naked. Gasping to myself I grabbed a pillow from beside Jungkook and used it to cover my breasts which only made the two men giggle at my actions.

"It's too late for that y/n. We've already seen everything you've got." Taehyung

Shit, he's got a point.

Why did we even do what we did last night?
What were we thinking?

I don't even know how to think or feel right now?
This won't affect our friendship right?

"Y/n are you okay? You're doing that scrunched up thing with your nose." Jungkook

He pokes at my nose and I swat him away to stand up since there's no point in really hiding any sort of my body from them now except that I keep the pillow firmly to my chest.

"Can I take a shower?"

I asked both of them, looking down between the two expectedly. At first they both frown and then exchange looks to one another before Taehyung speaks up.

"Erm, sure? But y/n you know you never have to ask right?" Taehyung

"Yeah that's weird. You always just go for a shower anyway." Jungkook

True. I usually just use their shower as if it were my own. Now come to think of it I don't even know why I asked in the first place.

"Oh yeah. Sorry."

Then I just leave the fort, abruptly walking out and leaving the living room to go back to Taehyungs room. Pick up my clothes and find my phone out my pockets and then take all my clothes into the bathroom across the hall and turn on the shower while I text Jin.