Chapter three💜

~Y/N POV~

I think I drank too much with these two idiots.

I mean I'm having fun as we always do when we have drinks or not but I think tonight we just drank too much. I'm almost seeing double vision and I cant stop laughing and it doesn't help with some of the things that they decided to speak about.

"I swear Tae!! I didn't take you're Gucci sweater and use it to clean up dog piss! It was Jackson!! I swear on.....on.....er.Y/n's ass that I didn't do it!" Jungkook

Why does everything have to be about my ass?

Taehyung scoffs with a roll of the eyes taking a swig of his beer that he almost happened to miss, swaying it side to side.

"I don't care. You still owed me a sweater then and you owe me one now. It was my favourite." Taehyung

"Does it matter? It was seven years ago, let it go man!" Jungkook

Taehyung puts down his beer and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Oh yeah? Have you let go of the fact that I kissed Y/n first when we first met her at a party?" taehyung

Jungkooks face dropped and his eyes darken slightly through his glossy glare opening up another bottle and taking a large swig of his drink, drinking all of the contents of the alcohol in that bottle in one go.

"Exactly. That's what I thought." Taehyung

He smirks at Taehyung where as I couldn't help but laugh at the situation and remember that night we met. Ten years ago today, my cousin Eunji brought me to a party the weekend before I was due to start the same school as her. That's when I so happened to meet both of them in a game of spin the bottle and I was dared to kiss Taehyung, one of the popular boys. After that Jungkook introduced himself to me and the three of us just became best friends after that.

It was one of the best nights of my life because we clicked right away and we've been close every since.

"So let's do a game of first thoughts! Like tell each other of what we first thought of each one of us when we first met, yeah?"

I asked both boys eagerly and Jungkook nodded where as Tae just shrugged.

"I'll go first!!"

I repeatedly slapped Taehyungs leg in sudden excitement but he just gives me a weird look but says nothing to my action on his leg.

"Jungkook!!! I thought you were an adorable little bunny boy. You were so small and so cute and not to mention shy when you came over to talk to me with your little stutter and lisp."

I grinned at Jungkook who picks up another bottle from the box next to him and waves it my direction with a wink.

"I'm only your bunny babe." Jungkook

His response had my drunk self giggle with blush since usually the name bunny Jungkook would strongly disagree and try to say he's all man but tonight he's just a flirt and doesn't argue with the name.

"Taehyung!!! You, I thought you were cocky and full of yourself."

"HA!" Jungkook

Taehyung turns to scowl at Jungkook who smirks at him.

"But!!! I also thought you were also very sweet when you came up to me after our kiss and asked me privately if I was okay and hoped I wasn't uncomfortable around you. You're a big softy, my big teddy bear!"

I launched myself on him, wrapping my arms around his neck for a massive hug which he welcomes with his own laughter. He can never say no to my cuddles. Never.