Chapter six💜

~TAEHYUNG POV~

Well that was weird.

The way Y/n was unusually quiet or didn't even comment on how Jungkook and I were bickering when she walked into the kitchen. Not to mention that she asked to use the shower. Now both Jungkook and I know that she never asks and never needed to she was always welcome to use it when ever she wanted. To have her ask was just.....strange.

Then she took a quicker shower than she usually does too and didn't even bother to eat anything. If I didn't know any better I would say she was feeling akward because of what happened last night. I mean I thought it was great, I loved every minute of it. Finally Jungkook and I got somewhere with Y/n but never planned anything like this.

The two of us even as teenagers use to dream of this moment, well of what happened last night and yet it seems like Y/n may be regretting last night?

Oh god I hope not.

I don't regret it and I haven't spoken to Jungkook about it yet but if she does I don't want to throw our friendship down the drain. No way, she's too important to us.

I don't know where or what I'd do without her and I'm proud and feel lucky enough that a woman like her kept Jungkook and I in her life. It's been an honour and the moment I seen her back at that party when we first met, I just knew then and there that she was the one for me.

Later did I only learn that Jungkook felt the same way and lets just say it brought the two of us even closer than before we met her. To share a common interest in a girl and yet either two of us were never jealous of the other to be with her more. I think it had something to do with my attraction also to Jungkook and again Jungkook shared that same attraction to me which was a relief.

Now all we need is Y/n to match to the piece to our puzzle.

"Do you think she's okay?" Jungkook

His question interrupted my thoughts and I looked at him as he stared at the door confused yet worried. Just as worried as I was, since he too noticed her weird behaviour towards us.

"I think so, well I hope so."

I only patted his shoulder and headed back into the kitchen to go make some cereal. I really did wish we had more options but like Jungkook said we'll most likely go food shopping later on in the day.

Jungkook followed me into the kitchen with his head hung in worry to look at the floor as he entered the kitchen. I sighed heavily and turned to Jungkook after taking two bowls out the cupboard.

"Look Jungkook, I'm sure she's fine. We could just be over thinking it."

He flashes a look of worry in his doe eyes to stop and stand next to me by the counter.

"You think she regrets it too?" Jungkook

For a brief moment I looked up at the ceiling just praying that she doesn't or god knows if this will change or friendship with her when I can only hope it doesn't.

"Maybe, but we don't know that. We don't know what she thinks about last night but I know how I feel about it."

I speak while looking down at the bowls but only to step back so I could pull open the drawer with cutlery and take out two spoons but only to shut it again by closing it shut by the push of my hip.

"How do you feel about last night?" Jungkook

I dropped the two spoons and fully turned my body to look at him with one hand propped up on the counter to lean against it.