Chapter twenty two💜

~Y/N POV~

All day today I decided to hide in the back kitchen with Jin, knowing my cousin is coming by today. I didn't have to tell her where this place was, she already knew somehow and Jungkook and Taehyung assured me that they didn't have anything to do with it.

So to keep myself busy in the back kitchen I purposely made sure I stayed busy, helping Jin with the breads and cakes. Even so much as to help prepare some to place in the freezer since tomorrow is Sunday and we're closed on Sundays so a day off but apparently Eunji has other plans with us or so I'm told by her text I got this morning.

I'm not looking forward to this but we'll see what happens.

When I told Taehyung and Jungkook about Eunji coming this morning they weren't very happy, in fact Taehyung kept whining about having to see her and they both tried to hide in the kitchen with me but Jin kicked them out so they had no option but to work out front with Jimin and Yoongi.

It was afternoon and I kept checking my watch every few minutes. Ever since Eunji called me I cant help but think she has bad intentions around her real motive to come here after all these years to see me, I mean we haven't spoken in a long time and then all of a sudden she finds out that I'm in a relationship with not one but both of her high school crushes and suddenly she wants to come by and visit. Coincidence is it not?

"Y/n could you quit pacing around he kitchen you're giving me anxiety over a girl I've never set eyes on." Jin

I stopped pacing throwing my thoughts out my mind to stare to Jin across the kitchen table in the centre of the room.

"You've seen pictures of her Jin."

Jin dropped his spoon to the table and placed his hands to his hips.

"Seeing someone on a screen compared to real life is not the same. Some people look different in person." Jin

I guess that's true.

"I'm nervous Jin."

"Y/n you need to chill out. It could be a harmless visit. When things start to get strange or she at least starts making suggestions towards your boy toys through there then don't worry too much." Jin

I don't know why I'm acting this way but I know my cousin and I know it's not for a good reason, I can feel it in my gut. However I didn't say anything else but to nod defeated because I know he's right and sighed to myself, placing my hands flat down on the metal table.

Looking at this table it just brings back memories of yesterdays events. Jin still has no idea and Taehyung, Jungkook and I may own the place but we wouldn't like to face Jin's wrath if he found out we had sex on the table he's currently working at. That's a secret to take to the grave.

Only was I cut out my thoughts once more when the double doors to the kitchen suddenly opened, revealing Yoongi standing there, half in and out of the room expressing a confused look on his face.

"Erm Y/n there's some weird chick here for you." Yoongi

"Eunji, my cousin?"

I asked him, suddenly all tensed around the shoulders and Jin turned around to face Yoongi from the oven when I mentioned my cousins name.

"I think so. Whoever she is she practically pounced on Jungkook. The whole running and squealing thing I'm surprised you didn't hear her." Yoongi

I sighed heavily and glanced towards Jin who just raised a brow to me and then gestured for me to walk to the door. I didn't want to go but it sounds like Jungkook is under the grasp of my cousin.