Chapter nine💜

~Y/N POV~

The rest of the work day was filled with nothing but tension and even Jimin noticed asking me questions about why Taehyung and Jungkook kept glaring at me every now and then. They probably thought I was going to bolt out the door at work and disappear and honestly I did think about it but I didn't do that since we did need to talk and at this point I was acting like a child. I needed to face up to my responsibility and just talk to them about all of this. Plus I don't want to loose them as my friends either, they're the best of friends I could ever ask for so I don't want to take the risk.

When it came to closing up the shop, saying goodbye to Jimin and Jin wishing me good luck but also mentioning that he wants to know the juicy details about our soon to be awkward conversation. The three of us made the walk to my apartment which is actually closer to the café then where they live.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook made sure to stay very close behind me while walking in silence but feeling their gazes on me and as well to hear them whisper every now and then. It's not like I could run anyway because one thing for sure is that Jungkook would catch me since he ran in track in high school and won a lot of medals for it so that's out the window.

The elevator ride was also quiet and I tried to look around the small space to avoid their gaze but seriously the way they kept looking at me was making me more nervous and a little uncomfortable to be honest.

But the moment we walked into my apartment, taking off my shoes and jacket to hang it up and escape to the kitchen while the boys do the same but much slower than myself.

"Do you two want anything to drink?"

I called back to them, opening my cupboard for a bottle of vodka to pour just a little in a cup, just only a little and to quickly gulp it down to help settle the nerves.

"No we don't want a drink thanks." Taehyung

I nodded to myself in the kitchen but I could hear their foot steps head into my living from across the hall. I took a final deep breath and finally left the kitchen to join the boys waiting in the living room together on my couch where as I take up a seat on my cushioned chair and pull up my knees to my chest in some way to protect myself from what is to come.

"Now would you like to explain why you have been ignoring us for the last two days now?" Taehyung

"Yeah did we do something wrong?" Jungkook

I look between the two men and quickly shook my head. They both frown and exchange a confused look at one another before turning back to me, Taehyung clasping his hands together and Jungkook leaning back against the couch and stretching his arms along the back comfortably.

"Then what is it? You've barely spoken to us and to be honest Y/n we're a little hurt about that." Taehyung

"Not just a little hurt its like a massive slap in the face." Jungkook

I sighed sadly and looked down to the wooden coffee table between us.

"I'm sorry. I guess you could say I was a little scared to have this conversation with you both."

I set my eyes back to Taehyung who still holds his stern look where as Jungkooks face softens more so then before.

"Why would you be scared to talk to us Y/n? We're not that scary." Jungkook

He lightly chuckles which brings up the mood just a little bit and I couldn't help but curve my lips in a little smile but Taehyung still held his intense glare at me watching my every move.

"Well Tae, looks a little intimidating right now."

I pointed at him and he didn't even move but Jungkook bends over to see a clear look of Taehyungs expression and slaps his across the chest snapping Taehyung out of whatever trance he was in and looks over to Jungkook rubbing his chest.