Chapter twelve 💜

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING)

"So what do you say Y/n? Do you think you can help me with this?" Jungkook

I couldn't take my eyes off his hardened member in his hands that he strokes so slowly as if it wasn't only having an affect on him but myself also. I could already feel the wetness pool between my legs but this is a very public place and Jin is right outside those doors. I stepped back but only for my back to collide into a chest, Taehyungs chest to be exact.

His arms wrapped around my waist, tugging at my skirt. I don't know what possessed me to wear one today but a part of me is thinking that it was a good idea.

"Y/n, let's have these panties gone so you can help out Jungkook over there. Like I said, he really needs your help." Taehyung

His husk voice, whispering in my ear made me melt into him. I could feel his hands pull up my skirt, gripping my panties and pulling them down just so I could automatically step out of them.

"That's a good girl, now go help him out. Then I'm sure, you could help me with my problem." Taehyung

I could feel his member poking me in the back but he pushed me forward only lightly and I headed towards Jungkook just to already straddle his lap, his cock already push up against my wet entrance. Jungkook put his hand on the front of my neck and pulled me into a kiss, our lips smash together hard earning a moan from me already and to grind my wetness against his cock.

"Hmm, don't tease me like that babygirl." Jungkook

I pushed myself up, lifting up my skirt a little bit more, adjusting his cock at my already needy pussy before sinking down on to him, earning a moan in union. I hung my head back in bliss to his cock filling me up. Now bouncing on his cock, his full length pushed inside of me each time, balls deep and tip hitting my gspot each time. Jungkooks hands gripping my hips, but bucking his own up into me with more force.

"Oh god. That's it, right there."

I couldn't help the moan from my lips. It was too good, just feeling him inside me, stretching me so good. My pussy clenched around him, causing him to hiss at the tighteness.

"Fuck, you're getting tighter." Jungkook

I was getting so close already. Behind me Taehyung pressed his back up against me, his hand on my ass from under my skirt as I still continued to bounce on Jungkooks big cock.

"Are you gonna cum baby girl?" Taehyung

"Mhmm."

I hung my head back again, leaning against Taehyung now coming to a still but Jungkook was still bucking up into me. His own little frown of concentration but lips parted as he breathes heavily looking down at my pussy being fucked by his own cock. I felt a hand reach around to my clit, rubbing quick motion circles aggressively that was getting too much.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

I chanted so loudly not having a care in the world if anyone could hear me.

"Fucking cum. Now." Jungkook

He growls just to grab the back of my neck and pull me to him again, our lips once again moulded together as he fucks me hard. Taehyung still flicking my clit and Jungkooks cock hitting the right spot repeatedly until I just let it go. I came around Jungkook, my walls clenching tight around him and I felt him too explode inside me with his own cum as if he couldn't handle the tight hold my pussy had of him. Jungkook thrusting up into me, milking himself until he stops after riding me through my own high.