Change of plans

Taehyung s POV

" Hello Aunty. Where are u? " I talked into the phone as soon as Mrs. Lee answered the call. But it was not Mrs Lee who answered, it was some other guy. "Hello. We are from Myeongsu University Hospital. Are you the son of the owner of this phone? Your mother got into an accident and was admitted to the hospital" the guy who was speaking told me and as soon as I heard it my legs felt numb and I held on to a pillar next to me. " Wait I ll be there as soon as possible." I said so and grabbed my car keys and ran out of the office.

Y/n s POV

Mr.Bogum was seated on the couch. And I went near him and stood until he notices me since he was busy with his phone. I stood there about 10 minutes but he still didn't look up. " Is this man blind ? Or doesn't he has any senses? Can't he see or feel that I am here? " I was thinking so and suddenly Mr. Bogum looked up . " Oh you must be Ms.Y/n ?" He asked me. "woah he also has a cool manly voice 😍" I thought so and replied " Yes sir. I am Y/n "
" You were late. Follow me " that was all he said, then stood up from the couch and went near the elevator. " You aren't allowed to use the elevator on your first day. Come to the 55th floor using stairs." He said so and closed the elevator door.
"WHAT? ARE THESE PEOPLE INSANE? GO UP TO 55TH FLOOR? USING STAIRS? " I was thinking so and cursing the whole administration while I was climbing up the stairs. It took me almost 30 minutes to go up. And when I reached the 55th floor Mr.Bogum was standing near the entrance to the 55th floor.

"Ms.Y/n. Let me say. In our company, efficiency of each employee is very important. So I hope you will learn to achieve your targets soon" Mr. Bogum said and took me inside a very beautiful office.

It was so pretty and very neat

It was so pretty and very neat. I have never been to an office like this before. When we entered the office room all stood up and greeted Mr.bogum. and a young man walked towards us.
" Good morning mr.bogum. is this the Ms.Y/n you told me about?" That gentleman asked Mr. Bogum
"Yes Mr. Hoseok. This is Ms.Y/n and Ms.Y/n, this is Mr.hoseok. you are appointed to the Planning team and Mr.Hoseok is the planning team leader. He will be your senior from today. Good luck with your work. Hope you ll work towards the betterment of our company" mr.bogum said so and left the office. I bowed Mr. Hoseok and greeted him. "Good morning sir. I am looking forward to work with you" I said and mr.hoseok smiled brightly at me and said "so are we Ms.Y/n. Come I ll introduce you to others"
mr.hoseok took me to the middle of the office and introduced me to the others and showed me my working table.

Taehyung s POV

I got into my car and raced it down the road and drove towards the Myeongsu University Hospital. After about 10 minutes I reached the hospital and I ran inside after parking my car.

"Can I know the room number of mrs

"Can I know the room number of mrs.lee who was admitted here after an accident?" I asked the receptionist and ran to the room she told me.
It was room number 334 and I went inside the room to find mrs.lee on a bed covered in so many bandages. 🥺😭 Tears fell off my eyes because I never expected to see her like this. I went outside and met with the doctors. They said that she will have to stay in the hospital for about 3 days so I thought of waiting near her until she is discharged.

I called bogum and asked him to cancel my flight to UK which was planned in the evening. And I asked him to bring my tablet PC and my bag to the hospital. Since he was busy with new CEO applications he said that he will send what I asked through an employee. I agreed and went near Mrs.lee to wait until she wakes up.

Bogums POV

As soon as the chairman disconnected the call, I contacted the airline and cancelled the flight of chairman to UK . I called several employee s of the chairman s office to send one of these to the hospital with what chairman asked for. But all of them were busy with the new project.
Then I remembered the new employee Ms.Y/n and thought to send her to the hospital to the chairman. So I thought to call her and ask her to meet me.

Y/n s POV

I went to my table and sat on my chair and started to arrange my belongings on the table. It was the nicest table and chair that I have ever used and it felt so comfortable.i thought of calling my mother to tell her about my work. So I took my phone to my hand and dialled her number but I didn't get a chance to call her because my phone started to vibrate.