Why is he here?

Y/n s POV

After work, I left the office to go home in a taxi because Tae said that he has to go somewhere immediately for a company work. I wanted to know where but since he looked like he was worried about something inside, I didn't try to make him tell me about it.
Because I knew that he will tell me if I needed to know about it.
I got on a taxi and went home. I put my handbag on to the couch while removing my heels hastily. I was feeling weird. I didn't feel good. I felt my chest harden but I didn't know why it was happening..
I loosened my top and went to the kitchen to have some water.
I quickly gulped down two biscuits and had water and directly went to bed without even changing my cloths. I texted Tae saying that I came home and lied down on the bed to have some sleep to refresh my mind. 

Taehyung s POV

After the working hours of the office, I  wanted to go meet my father to talk about what he was saying in the morning. I didn't want to tell y/n about all these chaos because I knew that she ll be worried more than I do.

So I told her that I am going out after work to attend to some company work. I felt bad to send her home alone and to lie to her. But I had no choice at that moment. So as soon as I got off work, I got on to my car and drove to my father's place.

I parked the car in the driveway and walked into the house

I parked the car in the driveway and walked into the house. Mr. Jung, my father's secretary was talking with someone In the living room whom I didn't really identify. I didn't care to look who it was, I just walked straight into my father's room.

I didn't even wait to knock, I just barged inside

I didn't even wait to knock, I just barged inside. My father was sitting on the couch while reading a newspaper. Once he heard the door open, he looked at me with his blank face.
" Why did you come in without knocking? " He asked me with a monotonous voice
" Father we need to talk " I said without taking my eyes off my father's blank face.
" Yeah sure. Sit " he told me showing the couch and I sat down while unbuttoning my blazer.
"So?" Father looked at me with a questioning look but I knew that he knows why I am here all of a sudden.
" I can't marry someone else other than my girlfriend." I said with a firm voice.
" Son. Look at her. She doesn't have money. She doesn't have anything. She has many things now because you got all of them for her!! But look at Jennie. She is the eldest daughter of jirisan group. She is beautiful. She has money. And most importantly we will gain more power. Connections with powerful people. " Father kept on saying making me so angry but I was waiting patiently until he stops talking.

Once he was done, he looked at me expecting me to answer " Whatever you may say, I will never let my y/n go father

" Whatever you may say, I will never let my y/n go father. You should know by now what type of a person I am. I do the best thing after thinking about it so many times. And I believe that making y/n my girlfriend is the best decision I ever took. So please I plead with you. Stop coming between us. Because she is my everything. Without her I am nothing!" I didn't expect to shout at my father, but it came out in a firm tone more than I expected it to be.

Father looked at me, his eyes burning with anger. But I didn't really care because I didn't want to sacrifice my love for anyone.
" Okay. If it's so, you can take your decision. You can stay with your stupid girlfriend. But taehyung ah, if you stay with her, you have to let go of the company. You ll have to resign from the chairman position" he said with no feelings in his voice.
" Yeah okay. Keep your company. I would rather resign from this position than marrying some unknown girl " I screamed at my father and turned away to go back home

" You took the most stupid decision in the world, you screwed everything up" I heard him say when I slammed his bedroom door behind me

I just walked to my car soon and drove back home.
Once I was home, I parked the car and went inside without even talking to Mrs. Lee. I walked into my room and closed the door and locked it from inside. I took my phone out to check messages and found a text which was sent by my girl. I replied to it and went into the bathroom to have a wash because I needed to clear my mind before having a sleep.

Time skip

Y/n s POV

I woke up after sometime because my tummy was growling asking for food. I saw that Tae has replied to me saying that he got home and gonna sleep after having a wash. I kept it on read and walked to the kitchen to eat something with the phone in my hand.
I kept my phone on the kitchen table and plugged the kettle after filling it with water.
I took a instant cup of ramen from the cupboard and waited until the water boils.
Once the water was boiled, I poured water into the ramen and waited until it was cooked. I added the seasoning packets and got the ramen ready to eat.

I took a seat and had some ramen and it felt so good, may be because this was the first meal that I was eating after I took my breakfast before going to work

I didn't get to eat much, I heard my door bell ring.
" Yayy.. it must be my tae. " I thought because I knew how much he loves to surprise me. I stood up and ran to my door and opened it soon.
And I was surprised to see who it was standing infront of my door.
It was Mr. Kim, the former Chairman of our company and his secretary