First Day as new Secretary

Y/n s POV

I was near Mr. Taehyung s office exactly by 8 44 am and he was impressed that I was at the correct time.

"Ms.Y/n since you are my new secretary after this director's meeting, you please note that you can enter my office after knocking twice. You don't have to wait until I ring the bell." Mr. Taehyung said once I entered his office.

" Okay got it sir" I said and took the files he gave me.

Mr. Bogum then came into the office without knocking. I guess he doesn't have to knock at all.

" Sir all the directors have gatherer in the conference room. You may come now sir." He said to chairman.

"It's not 9 am yet right bogum shi? Wow they are early today 😂 " He was laughing and said " let's go. Please follow me both of you "
And then Chairman sir took the lead and left to the conference room.

 Please follow me both of you " And then Chairman sir took the lead and left to the conference room

When Mr. Taehyung entered the conference room all the directors stood up from their chairs.
The main chair and the two chairs next to him was empty.
Mr. Taehyung took the head seat and mr.bogum took the seat which was right next to the chairman. I didn't sit since I didn't know exactly where to sit.
I think our chairman sir noticed that I was confused so he signalled me with his head to sit in the seat which was in his left hand side. I quickly got it and sat in that chair.

To tell you what? I was super shy to sit like that. It was the first time I have ever sat in a conference like that. Also with a lot of high officials. Once I sat in the chair after about 30 seconds Mr. Taehyung started talking.

Taehyung s POV

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I think that all of you know why you are gathered here today. First of all I would like to introduce our new CEO to you all.

After going through all the applications, and considering all the qualifications and working experiences, I have selected one person as the new CEO of Kim enterprises.

Please give a round of applause for our new CEO of Kim enterprises Mr. Park Bogum "

I said and bogum shi stood up from his seat and bowed the board of directors and greeted them.

" From all the applications I have received Mr. Bogum had the most working experiences and qualifications. Since I have known him for a long time, I know his working potential as well. Therefore I think he is the most suitable person for this position. Does any of have any objection? If so please tell now "
I said " if you have no objection, please tell that as well "

Then Mr. Cha said " good morning everyone. Sir we have no objection. We also thought that Mr. Bogum is the most suitable person for this position. We are totally in with your decision sir"

" Okay cool. And now I would like to introduce you my new secretary
Ms.Y/n. "

Once I said so Ms. Y/n also stood up and greeted the board of directors.