One heavenly night

Dear readers,
This chapter contains a little bit of mature content. If you feel uncomfortable reading them ,you can skip this chapter. It will not make any harm to the story line.
Thank you
Author
CutezTae

______________________________________

Y/n s POV

" I love you" it was all I could hear. Tae was looking into my eyes, waiting until I say something.

 Tae was looking into my eyes, waiting until I say something

To be honest I was not expecting something like this at all. But yes yes I do love my boo. I love my Tae more than anything. He was still waiting holding my hands, looking at me and then I said " I love you more "
It was then I saw his lips curling into it's adorable smile

 He was still waiting holding my hands, looking at me and then I said " I love you more " It was then I saw his lips curling into it's adorable smile

He took a step closer to me, cupped my cheeks from his beautiful hands and slowly placed his lips on mine. It was warm and his lips were soft as always. It's not like I haven't kissed him before but this time, when he locked his lips with mine, I felt my heart doing cartwheels.
I felt the brush of his lips, light at first and mine opened automatically beneath the pressure. I stretched upwards to twine my arms around Tae s neck the way that a sunflower twists towards light. His arms slid around me, his hands knotting in my hair. It was not a fierce kiss. It was gentle. I loved how Tae moved his lips on mine holding me closer to him. After sometime, he pulled away from the kiss slowly and hugged me tightly wrapping his long arms around my body and placed his chin my shoulder
" I love you so much baby " I heard him said and I hugged him tighter saying " I love you the most "
Then suddenly I slowly pulled away and looked into Tae s eyes. " But how? When did you arrange these boo?? And these flowers??? They are gorgeous and I love them " I told and took the roses into my hands. Then only I realized that we were on the London eye because earlier I was lost in my own world with tae. I looked outside while placing the roses gently on the bench and my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. The view was amazing and so pretty. I could see the streets busy with vehicles, the big Ben lighted up with bulbs and the light reflecting on the Thames river increased the beauty of London at night.