Worst hangover

Taehyung s POV

Ahhh my head!! It hurts like hell. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. My head was paining so much I couldn't even move it. Wait? How did I come home ? That question suddenly popped into my head and it made me open my eyes . I was in a small room and on a small bed. Where am I? Did someone kidnap me last night? Or am I in the heaven? I thought so and I looked at the floor since I heard a noise. It was her sleeping soundly on the floor. Ms. Y/n was fast asleep on a blanket which was spread on the floor and it made Me realize that I was at her place.
Wow KIM TAEHYUNG! How much did you drink that you can't even remember anything that happened last night? I was so guilty and at that moment I heard some one knocking the door and after about a minute a middle aged lady opened the door. It must be Ms Y/n s mother.

"Oh sir! Did I wake you up ? I just came to wake Y/n up. My daughter is a sound sleeper" she told me. Ah yes she is her mother.
" No problem mother. I usually wake up early morning at home. I am so sorry for the trouble I caused all of you. " I got up from the bed and bowed her apologizing.
"Omo. It's nothing sir. How is your stomach now? Since you seemed to have indigestion last night, I made you some hangover soup for you. " She told me. She was such a kind person. But wait what? Did I screw up last night? Shit why can't I remember anything.
" Aww thank you so much mother. You shouldn't have done that much for me. "
" It's my pleasure sir. Would you mind coming with me to the kitchen after having a wash? Sorry we don't have a dining table" 😶 she told me and she seemed ashamed due to the fact that they didn't have a dining table.
" No no it's no problem mother.i ll come . I love to eat in the kitchen."
I guess my words made her relieved. She smiled at me and showed me where the bathroom was and I quickly brushed my teeth with the new tooth brush y/n s mother gave me. Once I was done she took me to the kitchen saying that she will wake up Ms. Y/n once I finish the hangover soup.

Y/n s POV

I woke up with the sound of my mother talking to Mr. Taehyung. I pretended that I was sleeping and I sat on the blanket where I was sleeping once they left to the kitchen.
Oh my god my poor back! It hurts like hell. I have never slept on the floor before. But since I couldn't make the chairman sleep on the floor I had to sleep there myself. 😒
I quickly woke up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. While I was in the bathroom I heard my mom coming to my room to wake me up.
" Wow you woke up this early today       y/n ? Today the sun might rise from the other side 😂 " she said after seeing that I was already outta bed. I quickly opened the door even though the tooth brush was inside my mouth and said " momma, shush! He will hear. He is our chairman after all!"
" Lol okay. Get ready and come soon " she told me and went to the kitchen.

I quickly brushed my teeth and came out of the bathroom and got ready for work.

Since I wore the best outfit yesterday, I just grabbed a simple outfit from my cupboard and went to the kitchen

Since I wore the best outfit yesterday, I just grabbed a simple outfit from my cupboard and went to the kitchen .

Taehyung s POV