I feel Lost 😔

Taehyung s POV

Bogum drove to my girl's momma's house following my directions and he parked the car so that I can get down. I quickly got down from the car and ran to talk to y/n s momma...
The front door was closed, so I knocked on it impatiently.
" Who is that????? Trying to break my door?? " I heard Mrs. Min s voice and after some seconds she opened the door.  She was shocked to see me standing infront of her door because I visited unannounced and she wasn't expecting me to be standing there after all.
" Son? I am sorry for yelling not knowing that it was you. I thought it was y/n. Because she kicks on to the door all the time to provoke me 😂
But why are you all alone today? And what's with your expressionless face darling? Is something wrong? " Mrs. Min asked me with a worried face.
" Mrs. Min. Did y/n come here? " I asked her. My voice was shaky, I tried to control myself but I failed.
" No son. She didn't come here. I tried calling her in the afternoon but her phone was switched off I guess. She didn't pick up. Why? Has she gone somewhere? " Mrs. Min asked me.
I was gonna tell her everything but suddenly I thought not to worry her. Because if I say that y/n cannot be found at the moment, she will be scared and worried so I thought to lie for good.
" No Mrs. Min. She didn't answer the phone when I tried to contact her. So I thought she must have come to visit you. That's why I came to check whether she is here." I faked a calm voice and said.
" Oh oh no son. She didn't come to visit me..that little brat has forgotten that she has a mother here. After she came back from UK, she didn't even come to see me. " Mrs. Min said with an angry face.
" Ooh I see Mrs. Min. I ll come to visit you soon with Ms. Y/n. And Mrs. Min, is she calls you, can you please call me and let me know? Here is my business card. You can find my contact number on it. " I said while handing her my business card.
" Yes sure son. No problem. Don't worry. She ll call u soon. " Mrs. Min told me with a reassuring face.
" Yes okay mrs. Min. Then I ll see you later " I greeted her with a small bow and turned to go back to the car.
" Aren't you gonna stay for some tea son? Yoongi bought very good tea leaves." Mrs. Min added with a smile.
" No Mrs. Min. But thank you so much for offering. I have some work in the company to complete so I have to hurry back."
I said so and smiled at her and walked back to my car thinking where I should look next for my girl.
I walked near the car and crouched down with blank face.

Bogum quickly got down from the car and came to me

" Hasn't she come here taehyung ah?" He asked me.
I shook my head and mumbled "Mm hmm " because It was all I could say.