He is here?

Y/n s pov

I was literally tearing up seeing how my baby was sleeping on the couch. I was so happy and excited that he was here for me even though he was tired after a long flight.
I slowly walked back to my room and took my most comfortable blanket and came back near the couch where my Tae was sleeping and I covered him with it trying my best not to wake him up.
He murmured something once he was under the blanket and settled comfortably making me smile after seeing his adorable actions.
I turned to go back to the kitchen, then suddenly I was dragged on to the couch by Tae.

He made me lie next to him on the couch and put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
" It's bad to leave someone who is sleeping " He whispered to my neck making butterflies dance in my tummy.
I smiled and even though he couldn't see my face, I felt him smiling too. " I missed you " Tae told me pulling me to him more.
" I missed you too " I replied and turned to face my boo.
He was still closing his eyes while wrapping his arm around me. I slowly pressed my lips on his with so much love and slowly pulled away looking at his gorgeous face. Once I pulled away , Tae slowly opened his eyes and looked at me

 Once I pulled away , Tae slowly opened his eyes and looked at me

" I love you .. you know that right?" He told me looking into my eyes. I nodded with a smile and cuddled into him keeping my head on his chest and I felt him place his chin on my head and relax. I felt my eyes closing and I fell asleep comfortably in between his arms.

Time Skip

I woke up after sometime and I found that Tae was not there next to me.
I turned around and found him staring at me sitting on the couch which was infront where we were sleeping before.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked while laughing a little

" Nothing. You look so cute when you sleep." He told me not taking his eyes off my face.
" Don't lieee... You look super cute when you sleep though " I said with a smirk and sat on the couch.
" Nope. It's not me. The cute one is always you. " Tae told me and walked to me and made me stand up by holding me from my hand.
" Come let's go eat " he told me while leading me to the dining table.
" Mrs. Lee packed these for us. Let's have them " Tae added with a smirk.
" I know you love the combination of jajjangmyeon and kimchi " he told me again with a proud smile on his face.