The view is AMAZING!

Y/ns POV

It was A very beautiful morning. Sun was shining brightly and clouds were floating sheltering the sun for sometime. I quickly got dressed to go to the airport once I was done admiring the sky and when I finished doing my morning routine.

 I quickly got dressed to go to the airport once I was done admiring the sky and when I finished doing my morning routine

It was like what I always wear outdoors but it felt more comfortable today.
I took my luggage, locked the door and went downstairs from the elevator and waited until Tae comes to pick me up.
After about 4 minutes of waiting I saw Tae s car driving towards me but it was Mr. Yang who was driving. Mr. Yang parked the car infront of where I was standing and he got down from the car.
" Please get in miss. Sir is waiting inside for you. I ll put your luggage in the trunk." Mr. Yang told me and I thanked him treating him with a warm smile and got into the car and sat next to Tae. He was looking at me and his eyes were shining like the morning sun.

 He was looking at me and his eyes were shining like the morning sun

" Oh my gawd. My girl looks absolutely gorgeous" he told looking at me and pulled me closer to him by my waist. I was smiling at his cute act and I moved more closer to him feeling the warmth of his body. It was the first time that I was this close to him but it didn't make me uncomfortable at all. I was so much comfortable and relaxed.
Mr yang got into the car and started to drive towards the airport
" Incheon airport Yang" Tae reminded Mr. Yang again.
" Okay noted sir. Have a comfortable ride. I ll take sir and miss to the airport soon" Mr. Yang said looking at us from the rare mirror and smiled.
" Excited?" Tae asked looking at me making me blush
"Mmm hmmm. " I just murmured. My eye lids were about to close. I was so sleepy since I hardly slept last night because I was super busy packing. Even though I texted Tae last night that I was gonna sleep to make him not to worry about me, I was packing at that time as well.
" You sleepy my girl?" Tae asked me caringly pulling me closer to him
" Mmm.." I just murmured and I think I fell asleep with my head on Tae s shoulder

Time Skip

"Y/n shi. Wake up." I woke up hearing tae s voice and he was slowly shaking me from my shoulder trying to wake up fully.
" We are at the airport and we have to hurry my girl. You can sleep during the flight..now come." Tae woke me up and slowly made me come out of the car.
Mr. Yang opened the trunk and took both of our luggages out .
" Can I bring them inside sir?" He asked Tae with a questioning look but Tae treated Mr. Yang with his warm smile.
" No but thank you for offering Yang. Both of us can carry them ourselves. Can't we y/n shi?" Tae asked me while turning to look at me.
" Yes of course why not? Thank you for the ride Mr. Yang. Drive home safely. " I said Mr.. yang and both of us took our luggages and headed into the airport.

Taehyung s POV

After completing all the procedures at the airport we were sent to the airplane. We got seats next to each other and Y/n shi got a seat next to a window making her super excited. She looked at me and smiled.
" Tae i am never gonna sleep during the flight. I will observe the clouds and enjoy the views. This is so pretty." She told me while treating me with her cute smile ..I saw how she tried to hide her sleepiness but she was almost dozing off. I was wondering why she was this sleepy but thought to ask about it from her later

" Okayy. " I replied her smiling her back. " But y/n shi if you want you can have a quick nap . I ll wake you up when the plane is going to take off" I added looking at her sleepy eyes

" Really? Yay that would be great. I ll only have a 10 minutes nap. Then I ll wake up as fresh as a morning flower 🌺" she told me with her adorable smile and kept her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. Then after some seconds she suddenly lifted her head and looked at me
" Boo definitely wake me up okay? I want to experience the view up from the sky." Y/n shi told me " okay okay l. I ll definitely wake you up. Now sleep" I told her while laughing and slowly kept her head on my shoulder with my hand.

I closed my eyes as well and leaned my head on y/n shis head. This was the first time that y/n is on a plane and she was clearly so much excited and a was a bit scared too. I have been on planes countless times, but it never made me excited. But seeing her like this made me so excited and happy as well.

Y/ns POV

" Wake up sweetie" I woke up from my nap to Tae s voice. I felt really good after having a nap . " Thank you" I said with my still sleepy voice and drank some water from the bottle.
" Are we going to fly to UK now??" I asked looking at Tae with my fully excited eyes and he smiled at me nodding his head.
" Yayyy I m so excited " I said and then I heard the pilot announcing that we are going to take off now.
I closed my eyes and took tae s hand in mine because I felt a little bit scared.
" Don't worry my girl. Every thing is gonna be fine" he told me squeezing my hand slowly.
I kept my eyes closed for about 2 minute and I slowly opened them since I didn't hear any sound other than air hostress's voices. And the view that caught my eyes was amazing.

 And the view that caught my eyes was amazing

" DAEBAK!! " I literally screamed. I was still holding taes hand and I was squeezing it hard.

I looked at Tae " I love ittttt" I said and he was looking at me smiling like a prince

" Do u like anything to eat? Shall I order something?" Tae asked me " it would be great to have something to eat while to enjoying the view isn't it my girl?" He added with a smirk on his face.
" Mmhmmm.." I nodded and looked out of the window again..it was a different view then. All I could see was clouds. I know it's weird but it looked like ice to me.

I was lost in the view until Tae called me and handed me popcorn

" I got these for you. I ordered some pasta for me. If you want to get anything else let me know oka?" He told me and stared to finish his plate of pasta.