Where is he?

Taehyung s POV

After dropping Ms. Y/n at the apartment, I went home. Mrs. Lee was waiting in the living room until I come.
" Son did you eat?" She asked me as soon as I stepped into my home
" Yes aunty. I had my dinner" I said.
" With your girlfriend?" She asked me with a smirk on my face.
" Ha ha . Yes I had dinner with her aunty. But she is NOT my girlfriend 😂" I said while laughing.

" Oooh really?" Mrs

" Oooh really?" Mrs. Lee was mocking at me. .
" Mhmm.. " I said while nodding

"Whom are you guys fooling son? I saw how you looked at her and how she looked at you

"Whom are you guys fooling son? I saw how you looked at her and how she looked at you. It is clearly love. Just don't keep it in. Confess before it's too late " Mrs. Lee said looking at me. " I ll go ask Yoon to do the dishes then since you have had dinner" She added with a smirk and walked towards the kitchen.
I smiled looking at her and went upstairs and headed to my room. I removed my cloths and wrapped towel around my waist. I stepped into the bathroom and stood under the shower and opened the tap making water stream down my body.
I closed my eyes and thought about what Mrs. Lee told me a little while ago.

" Am I in love with Ms. Y/n ? " I asked from myself.
I never ever had fallen in love with anyone so I really didn't know how it felt like.
I let out a sigh and went out of the bathroom after having a bath..I Changed into a pajama and sat down on the bed.

Suddenly I got an idea and took my phone and googled " how can you confirm that you are in love"
Within a fraction of a second many factors popped up on the screen so I thought to go through it one by one.
It was like a questionnaire.

1. Do you feel comfortable with her ?
" Yes I do feel comfortable with her." I was answering the questions from my head.

2. Do you trust her ?
" Yes I do trust her obviously."

3. Do you think about her more than you think of others?
"Mm.. yeah since the day I woke up in her room, I think about her more than I think of anyone else"

4. Whom do you remember unconsciously when you wake up and when you go to bed?
" Ms. Y/n "

5. Can you open up yourself to her?
" Yes obviously I can. I feel good to talk with her."

6. Do you feel like you have to protect her ?
" Yes "

There were only questions and I answered all of them. It said click " next" button to see your result so I clicked it soon wanting to confirm my feelings.

* Did you get all 6 correct? Then you are so much in love

* Did you get 4 or 5 correct? You have feelings for her.

* You got 3 correct? Then you are like a colleague

* You got 2 or 1 correct? Then you guys are just friends

It was what it read so I thought about how many I got correct.
All the answers I got were about Ms. Y/n and they were all correct.

" Oh my god! So I AM in love " I said to myself and layed down on the bed

I was so happy about it. So I went back in memory after closing my eyes.

I was always so comfortable around ms. Y/n.  I felt at ease when I was joking and talking with her. Her laugh brings me joy and I love to see her being happy

I was thinking for about 30 minutes straight.
" Kim Taehyung. You are in love " I said to myself smiling and closed my eyes to sleep.

Y/n s POV

I woke up in the morning earlier than before. I really wanted to go to work soon and meet Mr. Taehyung. During the lunchtime, Me and Mr. Taehyung usually eat together now so I thought to make something for him as well. So I went to my kitchen and cooked two ramen packets for Mr. Taehyung and me. And I packed some kimchi he brought me yesterday as well.
I put them neatly in a bag and quickly went to get dressed.
I did my morning routine and got dressed soon.

Once I was done, I went out and took a taxi and went to the office

I met CEO Bogum while I was walking towards the elevator. He was waiting for the elevator too.
" Good morning sir. " I greeted him with a smile..
" Good morning Ms. Y/n. You are early today?" Mr. Bogum said.
" Yes sir I have to complete some work. " I said and then we walked into the elevator

Once I went to my office, I kept my bag on the table and sat on the chair . It was still 7 30 so I had plenty of time until Mr. Taehyung come.
He usually came at around 8. He came early some days but he was never late.
I took out the documents I was working on and started to complete them

I didn't feel time pass and it was already 8 20 a.m. when I checked the time. So I quickly kept all my work away and went to Mr Taehyung s office to greet him.
I was so excited to see him after realizing my feelings for him. So I hurried to his office.
But it was locked.

I was very perplexed. So I went to the attendance section and checked whether Mr. Taehyung came to work today.
They said no so I walked towards my office while dialling Mr. Taehyung s number.
His phone didn't even ring, it was switched off. I was super worried and then suddenly Mr. Bogum came into my office

"Ms. Y/n.  Why didn't chairman sir come today?" He asked me.
" I really don't know sir. Chairman sir that he is coming to work today. " I replied.
" Does he has any special schedules for today? " CEO Bogum asked Me and I replied "no sir.today is a free day for Mr. Taehyung"

" I tried calling him but his phone is switched off. Let's see. He will call us soon" Mr. Taehyung said and left my office

I fell on to my chair with teary eyes. I was so worried about chairman sir. He usually calls me when he goes out of office so that I can handle if anything comes up at the office to him.
Because I knew him, his this unusual behavior confused and made me so worried.
" Where is he? Where has he gone?" I was thinking so hard it made tears roll down my cheeks.