Ooops. I am late

Taehyung s POV

It was a very pretty morning so as soon as I had my breakfast I went walking in my garden with yeongtan. Tannie loves to walk beside me in our garden. He mostly loves to run behind butterflies.
I walked on grass without slippers to feel the tips of grass brushing on my feet. I walked to and fro for a while and went back inside to get ready to leave to check the apartment I bought for Ms Y/n.
I went to my closet and grabbed a t shirt and a trouser.

It was already 10 in the morning so I thought to leave to pick Ms Y/n now

It was already 10 in the morning so I thought to leave to pick Ms Y/n now. I grabbed my phone and checked for any new messages but there wasn't any.
So I went downstairs, grabbed the car key and went to my car to and drove to Ms. Y/ns place.
After sometime, I reached the neighborhood of Ms. Y/n. I parked the car and checked the time. It was 10.25. I was 5 minutes early. So I thought to wait until she comes.
I waited inside the car for another 10 minutes but Ms. Y/n still didn't come.
I grabbed my phone and dialled
Ms. Y/n s number. Even though it rang for several times, she didn't pick up the phone.
I got down the car and waited for another 10 minutes. And it read 10.48 A.m. on my watch.
Since she has never been late I thought to go to her house and check. I wanted to talk to her momma anyways. So I took this as a chance and walked down the lane to go to her house.

Y/n s POV

I woke up after a VERY LONG sleep and went to the kitchen after brushing my teeth. Momma was cooking as usual. She turned to face me once she heard Me coming.
" Morning momma! What's for breakfast?" I asked her with a huge yawn..
" Kimchi fried rice." She said.
" Yummm... Mom.." I couldn't finish my sentence because momma started asking me about our chairman.
" Did you call son taehyung? Did you ask him to come tonight got dinner? " She asked me.
" No I didn't momma.. chairman sir can't come today. He is busy." That was all I could say and then I heard
" Am I busy tonight? I don't think so Ms. Y/n. Is there any new schedule that I am not aware of? " It was our chairman near our door smiling brightly at me and momma.
Shittt!! Then only I remembered that I had to assist him today. I looked at the wall clock and yes I freaked out once I found that the time was 10. 50 a.m.
"S..ir.. Why.. you.. here..?" I couldn't speak up.
Momma went to our chairman with a huge smile on her face .
" Come in son..we were talking about you just a little while ago. " She said to Mr. Taehyung.
" Oh you were?" Mr. Taehyung looked at me with a smirk on his face and came inside the house.
" Momma then talk with sir until I get dressed. I am so sorry sir. I ll come soon" I said it so fast and ran inside my room.
" It's fine Ms..y/n. Take your time" I heard him say when I closed my bedroom door.

I closed the door and ran to get dressed...
Shit shit shit!!! How did I even foregt that I had work today...
I overslept today because I was tired after a long time. I checked my phone and found 3 missed calls from our chairman sir. I shouldn't put this on silent mode when I sleep. I thought and got dressed soon.

I grabbed my phone and a handbag and hurried to the kitchen and found Mr

I grabbed my phone and a handbag and hurried to the kitchen and found Mr. Taehyung sitting at our kitchen table and talking with momma.
They turned at me when they heard me walking towards them.
Momma looked at me and tears streamed down her cheeks.
" Mommaa..." I went near her. Mr. Taehyung looked at momma and asked " Mrs. Min is everything alright?? " He looked worried
" Yes I am more than just fine sir. This is the first time I saw my daughter this pretty. She never got to wear expensive clothing and thanks to you now she can wear them and stay pretty. Thank you so much for your kind acts son. I owe you so much for making my daughter's life comfortable. You are a really good employer. " My momma kept on saying between sobs.
Mr. Taehyung stood up suddenly and went near my mother.
" Mrs. Min. Can I hug you?" He asked out of nowhere and spread his hands. Momma nodded and Mr. Taehyung hugged my mother for a while, pulled away and wiped her tears.
" Mrs. Min you are such a great mother. You do everything for Ms Y/n I am so impressed. I grew up without a mother. My maid looker after me since the day my mother died. So It makes me so sensitive when it comes to a mother's love. Don't worry. I ll be a good employer for your daughter. " Mr. Taehyung kept on saying.
I went to my mother and hugged her tightly. And I looked at our chairman and mouthed the words " thank you sir " at him. He nodded with a smile and sat down.

Momma pushed me suddenly and went near the stove.
" Thank God I came here at the right moment. If not my kimchi fried rice would have been burnt. " Momma said and looked at Mr. Taehyung.
" Have you had breakfast son? Would you like some kimchi fried rice? " She asked him
" I already had breakfast Mrs. Min. But I would love to try your kimchi fried rice " Mr. Taehyung said with a smile.

After sometime

"Mrs. Min, I have something to tell you. " Mr. Taehyung suddenly said while eating.
" Yes what is it sir? " Momma asked with a curious look .
" We have an apartment for Ms. Y/n in the heart of Seoul. It's provided to her by our company. Both of you can move in there from tomorrow. And please don't call me sir. I like it when you call me son " He said with a smile
" Oooh. Thank you so much sir. I mean son " my momma said. " I really appreciate your kindness. But I will stay at my place. My son is coming home this weekend and he prefers to stay here. But Y/n can move there. I ll visit her often." My momma said looking at me.
" Okay your choice mrs.min. what do you think of it Ms. Y/n ? " Our chairman sir asked me.
" Okay I ll move in from tomorrow sir because you insisted" I said while laughing and once momma and sir heard what I said they started to laugh as well " I knew that momma was gonna refuse the offer because she loves here." I said. Mr. Taehyung smiled once again " I respect Mrs..mins choice. Thank you so much for the food Mrs. Min. They were delicious. I love your food. " He said bowed momma. Momma loves to hear others appreciating her so Mr Taehyung s words made a smile so happily.
" Ms.Y/n since we are done with the breakfast, shall we go now? " Chairman sir asked me . " Yes sir. Momma I ll see you tonight" I told momma and followed Mr Taehyung. He stopped before going out of the house and turned to face momma and bowed her. " See you soon Mrs. Min. Stay safe " he said momma.
" It's my pleasure son . If possible can you come tonight for dinner. I want to treat you a proper meal" momma said to Mr. Taehyung.
" Aww okay I ll definitely come Mrs. Min. Thank you so much . Then see you tonight Mrs min . " Chairman sir told my mother, bowed her again and walked towards his car signalling me to follow him