It's time to travel

Y/n s POV

Tae woke me up when we were near our hotel and since I was still sleepy he held my hand and walked me to my room.
My flower bouquet was in his other hand and once we came to our room he kept the bouquet on the bed side table and looked at me.
" Have a wash and sleep a bit y/n shi. We have so much work tomorrow" he told me faking a serious look.
" Work? Do we have more work in UK boo? " I asked him making a face and seeing my face made him laugh.

"No no sweetie. We have to go traveling from tomorrow!!" He said with a huge smile and after hearing the word "travel" it made me so excited too
" Yayy I really can't wait. I love flowers and I love travelling too " I said with a high pitched voice and my excitement was very visible from my voice.
" It's great that you are excited y/n shi. So am I . Let's have so much fun together. Now my good girl, have a wash and sleep. You need to be fresh and energetic tomorrow" saying that Tae planted a loving kiss on my lips and a walked into his room letting me change into something else and sleep.

Time skip

The following day

We spent the full morning walking around the hotel and talking about everything that came into our minds. We had lunch and came back to our rooms. I was so sleepy after walking and talking and eating.
" When will we be going out boo?" I asked Tae while yawning.
" Now let's have a nap sweetie. Then in the evening we can go to our first Destination. It's more pretty at night. " He replied me with a smirk on his face
"Owkaay. Then good afternoon. I am gonna sleep a little. " I said while laughing and laid down on the bed. Tae adjusted my blanket.
" I ll be in my room sweetie. I ll wake you up when we are going to leave. Okay?" He said and planted a loving kiss on my forehead before walking into his room.

Time skip

"Wakey wakey sweetie. " I woke up to tae s voice and he was shaking me lightly from my shoulder
" Let's get ready now. We have to do Alot in the evening" Tae told me with an excited voice and it made my sleepy ness go away.
"Owkaaaayyy" I squeaked and got up from the bed.
" Let's get ready within 30 minutes shall we?" Tae asked me and I nodded with a smile.
After having a wash, I got dressed in a casual comfy dress which was gifted to me by Tae.