The planning and the D Day

Taehyung s POV

I woke up in the following morning and got ready to go to work. I didn't have anything special scheduled for today so I was planning on having a long talk with bogum.
I had my breakfast and called my girl once I got into the car. Mr. Yang drove me to the office and I walked straight into the office once I got down the car.
I sat on my seat and called my secretary Mr. Wang to check my schedule for the day. Mr. Wang is the new secretary I hired once I sent my girl to work in the publishing company.

 Wang is the new secretary I hired once I sent my girl to work in the publishing company

" Good morning sir. This is your schedule for today " Wang told me while handing me over the iPad.
After going through my schedule, I called Bogum to come to my office soon.
" What's this excitement Tae?" Bogum came in asking me that while laughing.
" I have a huge planning to do and I need your help.." I started to say and then Bogum started talking.
" Aaahhh... Proposing to Ms. Y/n right? Yeah sure I will help you chingu. " Bogum said with a smirk on his face

" Thanks mate " I said while smirking back but wait what, how did he know that I am going to propose to my girl?" Wait how did you know that?? " I asked him with a perplexed face

" Wait how did you know that?? " I asked him with a perplexed face.
" Aaaahhhh. I have connections you know. Mr. Kim called me and asked me to help you because you are going to propose to Ms. Y/n " Bogum said while laughing.
" Aabojii did that? By the way when did you talk to aboji about me and my girl Bogum shi? " I asked him because I was really curious about it.
" Later.. I will tell u everything later taehyung ah." He was laughing and said " so is there anything in your mind? A plan ?"

Time Skip - After 2 days

Y/n s POV

I woke up in the morning and got ready to leave. I spent these 2 days with momma and oppa and it was very fun and exciting.
I missed my tae terribly during those days so I was super excited to see him.

" Baby I am gonna leave at 10 30 in the morning. Can't wait to see you "  I texted my tae and went to take breakfast with momma.

I was helping momma clean after the breakfast and was going to call a taxi to go back to Seoul.
But suddenly we heard someone knocking on to the front door and both momma and myself looked at the door.
It was tae near the door looking at us with his beautiful eyes.